BY BLISTEX

Moisture plus ultra-hydrating ingredients. Penetrates to quench dry lips. A surge of moisture lips can feel. Complete Moisture combines advanced hydrating ingredients with moisture itself to deliver a super-moisturizing effect you'll feel immediately. see more...

• I've seen this product in all The drugstores, is ir good for real...3 Answers
  • Does Blitex can help for herpes? Or do you know what else can sav...2 Answers
  • Would you choose this blistex or a different kind of it??3 Answers
Blistex Complete Moisture Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "I have the tube version of this and it's really nice! After about a month of using it, it stops working the same way so just switch it out with another. It feels super tingly on the lips which makes me feel like it's healing." in 810 reviews
  • "I love all blistex! This is probably my favorite product for chapped lips. When you put it on it actually feels like it's working." in 785 reviews
  • "This is a great hydrating lip balm to use if you have really chapped lips or if you are looking for a good nighttime lip balm. It can get a bit messy since it is in a pot but it feels amazing!" in 193 reviews
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Blistex Lip Medex, Lip Moisturizer, .25 oz more...
This is a MUST have item in my purse and nightstand drawer at all times! It relieves my dry irritated lips so quickly and feels great while doing so. The scent is so soothing. If I lose or am out of this product I feel lost! I have been using it and swear by it FOREVER!
Shruthi S.
Los Angeles
Review for: Blistex Lip Medex, Lip Moisturizer, .38 oz more...
This product has a cooling feel and smooths & heals your lips almost instantly, and stays on for hours on end. The only negative thing I have found is that it creates a sort of dependence on the product, where I feel that I frequently need to apply it and carry it everywhere with me. In addition, some people may find the strong menthol scent off-putting. While the product works very well, I think this product would be better for occasional use when there is a severe case of chapped lips or dry skin.
Melissa W.
Roswell, GA
Review for: Blistex Lip Medex, Lip Moisturizer, .25 oz more...
This product is amazing. My lips get chapped so easily and it’s been hard finding a product that keeps them from getting dry. This works every time like a charm. Exceeded my expectations and will always recommend!
hannah m.
Winter is coming!, and I won't be anywhere without my trusted Blistex Lip Protectant with SPF 15! Perfectly hydrating and perfect for outdoorsy people who like to hike, ski or snowboard with the sunshine beaming down.  It goes on thick, and stays that way! One thing to keep in mind, it can crease up on your lip leaving that icky "white stuff" on the corners of your mouth; just be mindful as hydration is the only way to get through winter looking glamorous!
Emily V.
I would recommend this product because I just love how it feels on my lips. It's not thick waxy and it moisturizes my lips really well. It has a slightly sweet taste and smells like grapefruit and a hint of lemongrass, which is great. This product also includes SPF which is another plus to chapstick. The only done side to this product is that nowadays it is really hard to find, so if you ever see this product in store grab one and try it out.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Blistex is always my go to for dry cracked lips! If I were stranded out in the cold, with 6 ft of snow on the ground I'd definitely want blistex complete moisture lip protectant.
Alicia R.
Eagleville
Love love love this stuff! This is one of my all time favorite chapsticks--especially in the winter months when everything becomes dry and cracked. You can apply this stuff one time and get results. It also doesn't have a nasty taste like some others do so my kids love it. Even my husband will use it! This one here is definitely a winner all around for me. It does exactly what it promises and never leaves me wishes I hadn't bought it!
Kailynn H.
Syracuse
Review for: 24 Pack Blistex, Complete Moisture Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, SPF 15 .15oz Each more...
I used this product when my lips were very cracked and dry, and it did work. I did not like the smell at all, but this product did stay on for a very long time. Although there are other skin care products that work better for cracked lips. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
Blistex Lip Medex is a god send. A coworker suggested it to me when I had chapped lips from the bitter cold of Cleveland Winter. I haven't looked back since. I wear it alone or under drying lip products. I put it on every night after I've taken off my makeup. My lips remain soft and hydrated. It is super easy to find and the low price makes it so it is accessible for everyone.
Vanessa R.
Weldon
Having sensitive skin, I have to be careful about what I put on my lips. Very few brands of lip balm/protectant fit my needs of 1. protecting from further damage, 2. healing current damage, and 3. not causing an allergic reaction. Blistex Complete Moisture does just what I need it to. While I can't use their flavored varieties, I will continue to purchase and use this one!
Angela M.
Is the price always going to be $1.29?
Isatu B.
Washington, DC
Which one do you prefer. This or Carmex?
Christian P.
Is menthol ?
Shuha S.
Does it give long lasting moisture and does it add color to lips?
Krystal W.
Turlock, CA
Does this work better than carmax?