Blistex Clear Advance Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, SPF 30 uploaded by Summer C.Blistex Clear Advance Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, SPF 30 uploaded by Thamires S.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Clear Advance Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, SPF 30
  • "A must have for fall and winter! If your lips stay dry year round this is a great product to buy. I have tried many chap sticks and this one gave me great results!" in 68 reviews
  • "Love chapsticks with SPF. Blistex is smooth and not sticky. Neutral smell and feels refreshing and great. " in 44 reviews
Angel L.
Plumas Lake, CA
Consumers get confused by all the options for lip protection that are available to them. For the money, though, I always choose Blistex over other brands because the application is smooth, the coverage lasts and lasts, and any flavor additions are subtle. I'm writing this review, however, to encourage Blistex to bring back the Clear Advance option for customers. I use to buy this particular option by the case because every member of my family decided it was their favorite! The only complaint, from my teenage daughter, was that the case wasn't particularly attractive. It was clearly targeted toward a more masculine audience with its black packaging and silvery gray cover. From someone who knows lip protection...I beg you to try Clear Advance again with some edgy packaging that has broader appeal. Trust me. It will quickly start trending on social media and become a revenue producing phenomenon for Blistex!
Chasity W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Blistex is my go-to during cold weather. Whenever I go skiing I always make sure to keep some in my pocket. It helps protect from sunburn and keeps my lips from becoming dry and cracked. If they are already at that point it helps soothe and heal them.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Miracle F.
 For those of you who may have sore lips or have a cut in your lips, I highly suggest this for you! Blistex exceeded my expectations when I had a period bump on my lip and took care of the job! Without excessively bothering my period bump, and regularly applying blistex and acohol pads, my bump went away! Mind you it leaves a cool/ fresh feeling after appliance.
Ashley B.
Victorville, CA
This lip balm is amazing because it moisturizes the lips without leaving a greasy feel. This product is not as long lasting as I would like it to be, but it does have SPF in it, which I really love for summer time.
Denise K.
Poca
I bought this to use on vacation at the beach. It went on okay, but had to be applied really often and my lips still got sunburned. It wasn’t as effective as I had hoped and just didn’t last. The price was less than some of the other sunscreen lips balms, but I would not buy again due to its ineffectiveness.
Montana D.
North Branch, MN
I used this product for when I would go tanning, so my lips wouldn’t dry out. It was definitely good at preventing sunburn, but wasn’t my favorite flavor. It made my lips feel smooth but didn’t last super long, it was kind of greasy honestly. I would buy it again if there were more flavors.
Ryan H.
Wantagh, NY
My lips get so chapped in the winter to the point of cracking and bleeding. Blistex is the only chapstick to soothe and protect my lips from further damage. I use it multiple times a day in winter and my lips feel as soft as they should. The chapstick does not leave a heavy layer on lipa
Desiree W.
Gladwin, MI
Chapstick is one of those thing i always have with because my lips are sensitive but this is also very good for the early stages of a cold sore which I'm prone to.
Shyrra K.
best lip ointment . i use it before putting on my lipstick so my lips aren’t chapped or ashy . it’s an affordable product as well, it’s a very good lip treatment. i bought my blistex from my local drugstore and i would recommend this to others if you’re lips aren’t sensitive