BY BLISS

Bliss Youth As We Know It Moisture Lotion SPF 30 Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

B.Rich R.
B.Rich R.
Los Angeles
This moisturizer is just OK. I didn't notice any major improvement of difference in my skin. I have dry skin and using this in the winter just didn't do it for me. I bought this from the Bliss site and i would not continue to buy this collection although I do love some of the other Bliss products.
Lynn C.
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my second choice as a day cream...I go out alot without makeup during the day, but I have fair skin and need protection...this is a great feel, makes my skin look great and hydrated...however I like more spf protection.
Del C.
Del C.
Love it so much been using it for awhile my skin is sensitive specially this time in warm weather it helps a lot . Now the weather change cold temperature is on I have to use my best moisturizer twice a day. Thank you so much
cade q.
cade q.
Mason City, IA
love moisturizers with spf & this one is great. sturdy packaging & good amount of product. bought from kohls i believe. this was my first time using the product & will be purchasing again
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Wichita Falls, TX
This lotion is excellent! Not heavy or greasy at all!! I wore it under my daily makeup and it held up all day! The bottle has nice aesthetics and stands out on a shelf for easy recognition.
I like how light this moisturizer feels on my skin. Other moisturizers especially in humid climates dont work as well and can cause excessive sweat. This doesn't make me feel sweaty face which I appreciate. It also doesn't interfere with my makeup application.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Bowling Green
Loved this product! When I was a cast member at Sephora and got to select my gratis, this was a constant go-to. Left my skin feeling supple, but not greasy. Worth its weight in gold.
Macee T.
Macee T.
this was honestly amazing! Felt great on my skin, and dried really fast, which is what I love! Made my skin feel very moisturized and smooth, great under makeup also!
Missy L.
Missy L.
Woodland Hills, C.A.
The youth line is my absolute favorite ever. I feel like it's so light and makes a huge difference in the way my skin actually feels. Huge fan of all bliss products.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Smells amazing. Gives your face a fresh and clean feeling. A bit pricey for my taste, but worth trying. Noted my skin felt tighter immediately.