BY BLISS

Bliss Youth As We Know It Moisture Lotion SPF 30 Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Lynn C.
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my second choice as a day cream...I go out alot without makeup during the day, but I have fair skin and need protection...this is a great feel, makes my skin look great and hydrated...however I like more spf protection.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Bowling Green
Loved this product! When I was a cast member at Sephora and got to select my gratis, this was a constant go-to. Left my skin feeling supple, but not greasy. Worth its weight in gold.
Macee T.
Macee T.
this was honestly amazing! Felt great on my skin, and dried really fast, which is what I love! Made my skin feel very moisturized and smooth, great under makeup also!
Missy L.
Missy L.
Woodland Hills, C.A.
The youth line is my absolute favorite ever. I feel like it's so light and makes a huge difference in the way my skin actually feels. Huge fan of all bliss products.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Smells amazing. Gives your face a fresh and clean feeling. A bit pricey for my taste, but worth trying. Noted my skin felt tighter immediately.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Minneapolis
I wore this at the cabin instead of sun screen on my face. Worked like a charm. Bonus, my skin felt silky smooth all week.
Ademija S.
Ademija S.
I had issues with my skin where its either too dry or too oily and I feel this products helps me with both situations.
Stacie J.
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
For the full price I was not impressed. My skin in mildly sensitive and this cream made my skin blotchy. My skin did feel soft and smooth though.
Melody R.
Melody R.
This product is awome ! U must but this It's easy application and the texture it's so so so smooth I just love it