Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsBliss
Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen-Protecting & Brightening Serum

Bliss Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen-Protecting & Brightening Serum

This collagen-protecting and brightening serum features our highest concentration of ultra-stable vitamin C and tri-peptides to brighten, diminish the look of dark spots and visibly firm skin.

• Spa-grade serum powered by the most effective, non-irritating form of vitamin C
  • Collagen-protecting duo works synergistically to visibly boost skin’s natural elasticity and defend from future free radical damage
  • Complete your skincare routine with Bright Idea Moisturizer and Eye Cream
  • Layers perfectly under moisturizer and makeup
  • Non-comedogenic
  • CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN

[product:bliss-vitamin-c-tri-peptide-collagen-protecting-&-brightening-serum] Does this help with dark spots?
Will this irritate my sensitive skin? I've heard that too much vitamin c can be irritating and cause redness?
HooW well does this help with acne scars?
Start your review of Bliss Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen-Protecting & Brightening Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Tammy W.
Washington, DC
Bliss Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen-Protecting & Brightening Serum uploaded by Tammy W.
This serum is great. It is very light weight, has little fragrance and melts in the skin leaving it healthy with a glow. Definitely recommend using alongside the mask as well. Great combination.
Olga A.
Bliss Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen-Protecting & Brightening Serum uploaded by Olga A.
Bliss gifted me this product when I became a part of their #HappySkinCrew however my opinion is my own. I am so happy I had a chance to try it out.  First of all, the packaging is really nice. It comes in a cute orange bottle and the product itself smells really nice. It has a pleasant citrusy orange scent. The serum is lightweight and the consistency of the serum is really nice. I love how quickly the product absorbs into my skin when I put it on. I also love that it has a pump so just the right amount comes out of it. I use 2 pumps for my whole face. This serum gives my skin a radiant, hydrated look and makes my skin soft. I used this serum under my moisturizer and makeup and my makeup looked great. So far I love this serum and am looking forward to seeing my results with consistent daily use.
Sarah T.
Sturbridge, MA
Bliss Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen-Protecting & Brightening Serum uploaded by Sarah T.
I use this constantly. It’s a staple in my routine. Both day and night. It’s the first thing I put on after toner. It has a fairly pleasant smell. Not too intense and it only takes two pumps to cover your whole face. It absorbs fast and leaves your face nice and soft!
Blair L.
Bliss Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen-Protecting & Brightening Serum uploaded by Blair L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this serum for a month now! I really love it! First of all, I love the texture of this serum. It is not oily or heavy. Very lightweight. Second, I love how my skin looks using this serum. Super nice! Absolutely love it!! [product:bliss-vitamin-c-tri-peptide-collagen-protecting-&-brightening-serum]
Delaney C.
Lees Summit
Bliss Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen-Protecting & Brightening Serum uploaded by Delaney C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really didn’t see this do anything for my skin. I wanted to love it because I like the night serum. I didn’t notice any brightening you my skin or much difference.
Stacey B.
Rochester, NY
Bliss Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen-Protecting & Brightening Serum uploaded by Stacey B.
Purchased at: Target
I love vitamin c in skincare, I think it has great benefits like lightening pigmentations, smoothing, brightening and helping increase UV protection. When I saw Bliss came out with this and it was available at Target I had to try. This has a nice serum consistency and goes on very smooth. I like that it doesn’t leave the tacky feeling that a lot of vitamin c products can. It smells like fresh citrus and is a pleasure to use.
Eve H.
Prattville, AL
Bliss Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen-Protecting & Brightening Serum uploaded by Eve H.
Purchased at: Target
So I haven’t been sleeping between collage classes and raising a toddler I rarely sleep I needed something cost effective and that works! I found it. This has brightened my dark circles! The bottle is cute and for the price it’s a great buy![product:bliss-vitamin-c-tri-peptide-collagen-protecting-&-brightening-serum]
Ashley H.
Bliss Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen-Protecting & Brightening Serum uploaded by Ashley H.
So far so good. I always try new vitamin c and retinol products. This is the first I have tried that has a slight scent. It’s orangey and pleasant. I apply this every morning and then top with sunscreen. Sometimes I mix the two to help the zinc sunscreen blend in better. #newyearsamefaves
Amber M.
Salt Lake City
Bliss Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen-Protecting & Brightening Serum uploaded by Amber M.
I have only recently started using this. While I don’t live the way it feels on my skin as much as some other serums and moisturizers I do love the results. It doesn’t feel bad by and means, just not as smooth as some other products. I recently got too much sun and after my skin healed up it looked dull and dry. I used this and my skin looked and felt so much better almost immediately. Much brighter and more hydrated.
Nicole G.
Henderson, NV
Bliss Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen-Protecting & Brightening Serum uploaded by Nicole G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been enjoying this Vitamin C serum to help brighten and improve my skin’s texture. I like that this one also has collagen in it to help build up my skin’s elasticity. I have noticed a difference in my skin’s texture and tone. It is not as sticky as other Vitamin C products I have tried, but I prefer to use it at night before moisturizer. However, it may also work well under makeup to grip foundation. It has a very strong orange scent, so if you are sensitive to skincare products with strong scents, this may not be for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...