BY BLISS

2x the size.  1/2 the price.* This sweetly scented liquid soap whips up a luxe lather that cleans and conditions for supremely soft skin. Use as a body wash to shake up your shower, or pour a bit into the bath for a more stimulating soak; either way, it?ll make routine foaming much more fabulous. It whips up a luxe lather for cleansing, and conditions with glycerin, aloe and vitamin E for supremely soft skin. Paraben free. *per ounce see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
This body wash spells DELICIOUS and leaves you feeling clean and soft. I highly recommend it, especially when you find it on deal at TJ Maxx or Marshalls
Madeline T.
Portland
First of all I am obsessed with the smell of this product. The vanilla and the bergamont together our very gentle smelling. I use this product every time I'm in the shower, and it surprisingly lasts me a long time. I would recommend this product if you want a gentle and pleasant smelling body wash.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm absolutely in love with this body wash!! It's not too expensive and it's a great vanilla scent, not one of those sticky sweet overwhelming ones. I also love that it's a pump bottle so it's easy to add to my loofah!
Roz A.
One of my favorite body washes!!! It smells sooo good and it leaves my body very soft!! The scent stays with you for a long time!!! It's a very gentle wash!! I have been using this body wash for a long time and will continue to purchase!!
Amber K.
Nottingham, MD
This body wash is so decadent and smells so divine that you won't want to get out of the shower. It also leaves skin ridiculously smooth and moisturized, plus the scent lingers on the skin for days. It's a wonderful product.
Rhiannon W.
Portland, OR
This is one of my favorite scents ever! A bit pricey for a body wash, but a really great quality product.