Bliss triple oxygen treatment kit uploaded by Neelofer S.Bliss triple oxygen treatment kit uploaded by Neelofer S.

BY BLISS

An at-home introduction to our signature radiance-revving Triple Oxygen Treatment™ facial, this kit will get you on the bright track in four simple steps. Includes introductory sizes of our top glow-getting formulas : triple oxygen instant energizing cleansing foam triple oxygen instant energizing mask  eye gel triple oxygen+c energizing cream . Ingredients: Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing : Aqua/Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caffeine, Squalane, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Silica, Chondus Crispus , Sodium PCA, Medicago Sativa Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Ethylhex. see more...

Jamie M.
Atlanta, GA
This product is insane! I love using it and the easy 3 step process makes it so simple. The tingling sensation wakes my skin up, the serum makes the peel feel ohhh so good and the final step with moisturizer cools the skin and gives me a great sheen. The best thing, it smells soooooooo good! I look GREAT for being almost 50 (yes it's true) and Bliss helps!
ALICIA B.
Johnstown , NY
I loved my Bliss triple oxygen treatment kit. Overall great product and great value. You get more bang for your buck by purchasing the Bliss triple oxygen treatment kit. I was extremely happy with my results after using Bliss triple oxygen treatment kit. The packaging is nice and easy to read and open. Bliss triple oxygen treatment kit is must buy!!!
Nataly M.
Bliss vitamin c cleanser is the best. As I used it for over a month it did brighten and also help my skin become more even due acne scars. It left your skin feeling smooth and clean and did not sting as some products do. The whole line in general helped my skin including the moisturizer. I will continue to buy this product because I fell in love with all there face cleanser. I would recommend this one to even the skin time if your dealing with any marks in your face.
abby j.
Nice foaming action! Leaves your face feeling fresh and smooth. Hadn't heard much about this before I used it, which is rare since I have sensitive skin. The product didn't seem to irritate my sensitive skin at all, so that was a pleasant surprise. Used a free trial size, so unsure about the full-size price. Would definitely recommend!
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
My sister gave me this set as a birthday gift because she knows how much I love skin care. I wanted to love it but it made my skin break out. I stopped using it immediately and still have lots left. I've seen so many great reviews about it but it didn't work for me
Krystal O.
Encinitas , CA
Love this kit...travle size so i cam take it on vaca with me. It keeps my skin glowing when i use this wbole kit and a lil takes you a long way. Show you step by step how to use each product to get you the healty, glowing skin your looking for.
Alexjs R.
I love this brand, everything about it. All of the products are amazingly prices and help my skin out! This is one of the best prices too you get so much for what you pay for! I would highly recommend this product to everyone!
Kelly K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I really like the triple oxygen mask. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling exfoliated and clean after I use it. I purchased it at a local beauty supply store as I had heard nice things about it. It did meet my expectations and I don't see any changes that need to be made to the product - I hope it stays as is!
Arleen  P.
Auburn, WA
I recommend this product very highly. The oxygenated formula feels amazing on the skin. The little popping of the bubbles feels great and cleans deeply. I think it cleans deeper than any cleanser. Great value too!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I absolutely loved this product because of the way it made my skin feel. Just a little note is that it takes time to show results as to what I knowledge.  I would recommend it to everyone looking for a day cream.