bliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Restoring Mist

Reignite a healthy-looking glow with the bliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Restoring Face Mist; a lightweight, refreshing spritz that can be used on the face and neck as often as desired.

Fortified with multi-action C.P.R. technology (Clarify, Protect and Revitalise) and a powerful form of Vitamin C, the brightening formula combats uneven skin tone and leaves skin instantly hydrated.

Harnessing the antioxidant powers of Cucumber and Cruciferous Extract, the non-greasy mist defends against environmental aggressors, whilst Liquorice Extract boosts elasticity and Hyaluronic Acid leaves skin smoother and plumper. Suitable for use under or over make-up.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Alcohol Denat., Ascorbyl Glucoside, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Glycerin, Tropolone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Tripeptide-1, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8 Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Perfluorohexane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Perfluoroperhydrophenanthrene, Perfluorodecalin, Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Sodium Benzoate, Perfluorodimethylcyclohexane, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Cyclodextrin, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.

Usage: Shake before use. Close eyes and mist onto face and neck as often as needed. Can be used under or over make-up. Refrigerate for an extra cooling sensation when spraying onto face.

Can this be used to replace setting spray?
Start your review of bliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Restoring Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Phenix City, AL
I haven't tried every bliss product but so far I haven't been  Let down! They Always meets my expectations. Its a Very gentle product.
Love this product. Bliss and Elemis are brands I came across in esthetic school. Love them beyond anything I have ever used before.
Newport, AR
It has a great misting application, and made my face feel super moisturized. Would purchase again! It's definitely worth the price
It was pretty good good. I liked it a lot . Helped my skin out a lot more than I expected. It had really nice packaging
It's a good product but not necessarily worth the money. I am a first time user and don't intend on purchasing this product.
Aurora
This mask is just OK. It smells great and I'd love to say it helped my skin, but I didn't notice any long lasting results.
West Allis, WI
This mist has such a great citrusy scent to it! So refreshing and works great to prep the skin before makeup and after
Hardy, AR
Love this product! Makes my face feeling refreshed. I expected it to be as great as it is. Love the way it's packaged.
Newark, NJ
This spray is really cool and really leaves your face radiating and beaming would recommend it for everybody !! 💕
Vancouver, WA
it definetely works and uncovers your freshest face! a little bit of a sting occurs during and after treatment