BY BLISS

Triple Oxygen® Radiance Restoring Mist is the first and only multi-benefit facial mist that provides radiance, protection, toning and; hydration for a glowing, youthful-looking complexion. This mist is formulated with CPR technology, hyaluronic acid, licorice and; ginseng and provides a glowing veil of protection against environmental aggressors. Triple Oxygen Radiance Restoring Mist see more...

Kimberly P.
Sequim , WA
I liked this product, I feel it titened my skin a bit ruducing fine lines a tiny bit.the smell was plesent ,my skin is a little sinsative this felt fairly gental,I feel it would be great for combo skin on older women past there teens.
I got a glowing effect, with moisture.however I believe if you are prone to oily it's too much for you. I got this on sale and I had a coupon from friend.
It run about 24 to 30 bucks full size.
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing! My skin always feels so refreshed after using this spray, it's so gentle. Bliss products are always so amazing and are usually my go to products for most skin care! I love the packaging and the results I get from using this product.
Maloree L.
Arvada
This which was absolutely amazing! Hit made my face feel refreshed and awake after a long day working in the office. It was enough of a pick-me-up to get me through the rest of the day just one Spritz and I felt like I was on the beach. I would definitely buy this product again I recommend it to all my friends
Morgan T.
Burley , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. It's nice and hydrating and leaves my skin feeling nice and refreshed. It's especially great for the summer months when all you want is something nice and refreshing. I just spray it on and it leaves me feeling cooled down and refreshed! Will definitely purchase again soon.
Keri H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice facial spray to mist throughout the day, but I didn't see any difference between this and Fix+ or any other facial spray.  It is refreshing and helps your makeup from looking powdery or cakey, but it's nothing special.
mercedes s.
So good! this was one of my favorite products by Bliss, and also one of the first products I've ever tried! I purchased this at Ulta, suggestion from one of their employees and needless to say I was thoroughly pleased, impressed, and I definitely have purchased it again.
Alex E.
Really enjoy this whole line by bliss. Great product for the money, still a somewhat higher end. Rand but won't break the bank as much as others. These mists are really great for making you feel awake and refreshed!
Alissa M.
This was the most energizing facial product i have used! I used this everymorning while brushing my teeth. Altough it takes 5 minutes to full sink into your skin, it defiantly worth it. It always wakes me right up!
Megan D.
I loved applying this mask and the tingly feeling. I loved the cloud like foam that it created. I felt like it was pulling out all the gunk. But it did not really change my skin radiance.
Kayla S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered this when I was in high wool, and have been rebuying it ever since. It cleanses really well and makes my skin so bright and fresh feeling/looking.