bliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Restoring Mist

Reignite a healthy-looking glow with the bliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Restoring Face Mist; a lightweight, refreshing spritz that can be used on the face and neck as often as desired.

Fortified with multi-action C.P.R. technology (Clarify, Protect and Revitalise) and a powerful form of Vitamin C, the brightening formula combats uneven skin tone and leaves skin instantly hydrated.

Harnessing the antioxidant powers of Cucumber and Cruciferous Extract, the non-greasy mist defends against environmental aggressors, whilst Liquorice Extract boosts elasticity and Hyaluronic Acid leaves skin smoother and plumper. Suitable for use under or over make-up.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Alcohol Denat., Ascorbyl Glucoside, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Glycerin, Tropolone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Tripeptide-1, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8 Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Perfluorohexane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Perfluoroperhydrophenanthrene, Perfluorodecalin, Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Sodium Benzoate, Perfluorodimethylcyclohexane, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Cyclodextrin, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.

Usage: Shake before use. Close eyes and mist onto face and neck as often as needed. Can be used under or over make-up. Refrigerate for an extra cooling sensation when spraying onto face.

Can this be used to replace setting spray?
Start your review of bliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Restoring Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Tuscaloosa , AL
Absolutely love this face mist! It seriously gives my face that drink of water that it needs. I use it on a clean face or on top of a finished makeup look if I'm feeling too dry. The best part is how amazing the spray nozzle works. It spays your face with a fine mist and gives you even coverage. I definitely recommend this mist for everyone and it's got such a gentle formula that it would work on all skin types
Covington, GA
I liked this product, but hate the spray nozzle. I bought this to keep in my desk at work and to use it after my lunch breaks (I walk during lunch) or just a skin refresher during the day. It feels clean and fresh, but I did not notice any difference in this product as I do some of my other skin mists. I like the Rose water mist by Mario Badescu, Pacfica makes good mists as well as the brand SheaMoisture (they have a green tea mist that smells wonderful and makes my skin look so refreshed and dewy). For the price of this mist, there are better mists out there with way better spray nozzles.
Love use it everyday under and over makeup  with face masks and with no makeup it definitely met my expectations very effective very cooling as well I'm a repeat user of this product definitely would get again no room for improvement because it already works so well  bliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Restoring Mist
Bel Air, MD
bliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Restoring Mist uploaded by Brielle K.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love this product!!! I never thought I would like a product that would give me a glow especially with my oily combination skin. It gives an amazing glow but it doesn’t make me oily or look oily, I use this when I’m wearing makeup and when I’m not. My favorite way to use this is when I do a natural makeup day: concealer all over my face, dark circle eraser, mascara and a little bit of highlighter, it’s the best . I love the sprayer on this, originally I didn’t but I love how fine of a mist it is and it’s nearly impossible to get those annoying spray marks from this. I would totally buy this again!! I’m so upset that bliss didn’t keep this product when they relaunched their brand
Cincinnati, OH
I saw this product and thought that it would be a cool edition to my beach bag for hot summer days. I don't think you really NEED to have this product in your life, but it a very "pamper yourself" kind of thing. It feels very nice and cool on your face and leaves it feeling refreshed. I find that chlorine in pools can dry out my face a little bit, but if I spray this on after getting out of the pool, my face gets the moisture boost it  needs. I think this is a cool product, but not necessary for wonderful skin.
This product was great. I bought it from my local Walmart and it was affordable for what it does to your face. The triple oxygen radiance restoring mist did clear up some of my dark spots and kind of evened out my skin tome. Granted this product does notwork over night but you should start to see a difference in a couple of weeks at the most. The mist felt very light and airy on my skin there was no oily residue and the product did not make my skin dry in the least bit.
Texas City
I liked this product, I feel it titened my skin a bit ruducing fine lines a tiny bit.the smell was plesent ,my skin is a little sinsative this felt fairly gental,I feel it would be great for combo skin on older women past there teens.
I got a glowing effect, with moisture.however I believe if you are prone to oily it's too much for you. I got this on sale and I had a coupon from friend.
It run about 24 to 30 bucks full size.
It run about 24 to 30 bucks full size.
Chandler, AZ
bliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Restoring Mist uploaded by Jordan B.
I love this facial spray. Any time that I feel like a need a little boost to waken my face up a little I always reach towards this spray. The mister is great and so fine that it feels like you are just sprinkling heaven onto your face. I also am glad I got the travel size because I literally take it everywhere with me.
Teaneck
Great refresher throughout the week, I do use rose water usually but this felt better. The mist was calming and what my face needed especially for this summer. Not harsh, real gentle, great for dry skin. I was Very hot this summer traveling and flying with no moisture this helped a lot. If you have oily skin i recommend saving this for the summer months. Still a great product.
This product definitely does what it says it's going to do but the "mist" doesn't have a very long lasting effect. It is a gentle product but you'll have to re-mist yourself every few hours to keep up that glow. I can recommend this to a few people but I know other products who do the same for cheaper.