Bliss triple oxygen instant engerizing cleansing foam uploaded by Jorge R.Bliss triple oxygen instant engerizing cleansing foam uploaded by Alyx C.

BY BLISS

A foaming daily wash that helps revive dull skin Breathe new life into a lackluster complexion back with this fantastically frothy cleanser. The first step in our Triple Oxygen regimen, it infuses your daily cleansing routine with a burst of O2. Used in our spa s radiance-revving Triple Oxygen Treatment™, the refreshing liquid-to-foam formula is the first to deliver oxygen along with a super-powered form of vitamin C, while hydrating and gently washing away makeup and impurities. Tired skin will be left looking bright and revitalized -- so glow wash up! Gently removes makeup and impurities Liquid-to-foam formula hydrates and refreshes Delivers a skin-reviving burst of oxygen to mimic our spa facial see more...

Bliss triple oxygen instant engerizing cleansing foam
  • "I have tried so many face washes and wasted all my money, tell now! This is my favorite! It works great and it leaves my skin feeling wonderful! I love the Bliss products! I would highly recommend this for anyone, especially if you have sensitive skin." in 7 reviews
  • "I love that it leave my face clean without drying it out." in 1 review
  • "I don't cake makeup on so I guess that's why I had no trouble removing makeup with this." in 1 review
hilary w.
Oroville
I use this cleanser everytime i take a shower. I only need 2 pumps of it and it makes my face feel so clean! I definitely enjoy this cleanser and enjoy bliss products.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I bought this face wash at T.J. Maxx to replace my Neogen cleaner that I ran out of. It was a great price, foams well, and is very gentle on the skin which is what I look for in a face wash because I have combination skin. It smells like oranges and cleans my face really well. Whats not to love!
Miriam M.
I love Bliss. Absolutely wonderful face wash. I use this everyday and it works with my sensitive combination skin. I normally buy it from TJ Maxx when I can’t find it on Bliss’ website. It never disappoints. I recommend it to my friends all the time.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I love this foamy cleanser. It's very gentle on my skin, I usually uses it in the morning. It doesn't strip my face from my natural oils, so when I pat dry with my towel, I can smile without feeling that my skin will crack!
lacy s.
saint charles
love it works absolutely great but you have to be careful not to use to much or else it is just a mess you only need 1 pump. clears up skin really fast(just about a week using it twice a day)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Zurhaya G.
The smell of the product is really fresh. I don't really see a big difference in my skin when I use it. The product can be a bit strong if you have sensitive skin.
Daisy P.
Sparks, NV
I had my eye on this product at work (Kohl's) for the longest time, bought it when there was a sale. I was hesitant about it honestly to try a new skincare product. But boy was I shook when I first used it. The cleanser feels really delightful on the skin, and you definitely get that awake & energized glow. And after a few uses I have noticed a difference on my face. It does remove makeup, which is the factor that pushed me to buy. Removal is very gentle and easy! Mostly want to be careful around the eye area. I even went over with a makeup wipe, and there was barely any leftover. The one thing that bothers me is that, since it's a liquid product and the directions say to do "3 pumps" & by doing so you're gonna go thru the product fast.
💋Cara S.
I love this foaming face wash! It does everything that I need a face wash to do, and THEN SOME! First, it gently REMOVES all MAKEUP and IMPURITIES. Second, the Liquid-to-foam formula HYDRATES and REFRESHES. AND lastly, it delivers a SKIN-REVIVING BURST OF OXYGEN and a SUPER-POWER FORM of VITAMIN C too!!!! Who wouldn't love all of that in a face wash?! I mean seriously!!! To use you simply take 3 to 4 puffs into palm, massage onto damp skin, and rinse well. And that is it! You are CLEAN, REVIVED and REFRESHED! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Mara M.
Tried this foaming cleanser for the first time during a facial treatment while on a cruise line. My skin really felt great post-treatment, and the aesthetician had specifically recommended this product to address the congested pores I was facing at the time. I keep it in my shower to use while showering..my only complaint is that it isn't a cream or liquid cleanser that foams..it LITERALLY comes out as a foam, which makes me feel like most of the actual "product" is not really penetrating my skin. If that doesn't bother you, and you prefer to use foam-cleansers, then this is definitely a good product by a great company!
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
After washing my face this left my skin feeling soft and clean with a light citrus scent that didn't linger long. I usually follow it up with a light moisturizer and added SPF and I'm good to go! Can be used day or night, but I mainly used it in the morning as it was a great pick me up to a slow morning start.