BY BLISS

A super-quick-fix for dull, tired, 'I'm sick of my skin' skin. Engineered to mimic the effects of bliss’ spa facial treatment (but in seconds), bliss triple oxygen instant energizing mask will furnish you with a fresher, younger-looking face.

Deliver oxygen and hydrate your skin with bliss triple oxygen instant energizing mask; a fabulous complexion brightening formula! This flash-action mask delivers a shot of oxygen and detoxifiers, a dose of vitamin C, a smattering of anti-free radicals and a moisture fix to instantly spiff up your skin when you find it looking a little 'low' life.

Directions of use:

• Massage a generous layer onto damp skin.
  • Wait five minutes, until a full froth forms, then rinse well.
  • Follow with toner and/or moisturiser.
  • Use whenever your skin needs a boost, a maximum of 3 times weekly.
  • bliss triple oxygen instant energizing mask is formulated for fast (5 minute) action and oxygen release, so there's no need to leave it on longer.

Ingredients: water (aqua), methyl perfluoroisobutyl ether, sorbitol, cocamidopropyl betaine, methyl perfluorobutyl ether, sodium laureth sulfate, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, fragrance (parfum), cyclohexasiloxane, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, xanthan gum, coco-glucoside, sodium PCA, tocopherol, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, sodium chloride, polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, gynostemma pentaphyllum extract, panthenol, polyhydroxystearic acid, hydrolyzed soy protein, benzoic acid, PPG-1 trideceth-6, citric acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol manganese chloride, ethylhexyl isononanoate, mica, isononyl isononanoate, sodium cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, limonene, benzyl alcohol, linalool, citral, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), yellow 5 (CI 19140), red 40 (CI 16035).

• I use many bliss products and I have been really curious ...2 Answers
  • So I bought the oxygen moisturizer from bliss and so far ...3 Answers
  • What is the texture or consistent like?1 Answers
bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask
  • "I love this! I wasn't sure what to expect but this stuff is awesome! You can really feel magic working! It's very cool and refreshing! I have very sensitive skin and this helped calm and hydrate it. It gave my face a dewy glow! Love love!" in 39 reviews
  • "I use this with the face wash and I get compliment that I look healthier and Happier." in 1 review
  • "For me a little goes a long way so it lasts longer " in 1 review
  • "My skin felt a lot softer and brighter after using it and it wasn't irritating at all." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this helped calm and hydrate it." in 1 review
Rebecca A.
East Falmouth , MA
I actually just used this mask last night!. I love the feeling of the bubbles tingling on my face after rubbing it in for a second or two, literally it only takes that long for it to start working!. I really feel like this mask wakes up my face, but I’m not sure it does much more than just make my face feel clean & fresh. I don’t feel like it tightened my pores or combats dryness or hoods in moisture. I think this is just a great skin refresher in between cleansing rituals. I do like it, but I use it more as a cleanser & mask all in one, b/c it does take off makeup pretty well.
Brooke B.
Foristell, MO
Love bliss products! I really liked this mask. My skin felt refreshed and looked brighter after using this. This was my first time using this mask at home but I had the treatment in person at one of their spas. While it doesn’t compare to someone else doing the dirty work, it’s perfect for home! It’s very gentle and I didn’t break out after this. I wouldn’t say I’m acne prone but sensitive to certain products and has no issues here.
Court O.
Washingtonville
I love the smell on this. It smells very similar to a creamsicle. It’s very soothing to feel the bubbles foaming on your face. It does puff up significantly, before completely deflating. Rinses off like a cleanser, and leaves skin feeling clean with a slight slip. I didn’t notice any drastic changes in my skin, but it’s a nice mask to use when you want to wind down and give your skin some extra attention.
Katrina S.
Twin Falls
This helped my face and the dark circles under my eyes and bags, I bought this at ultra the one store I can get lost in. It works better than I thought honestly, but I am always skeptical. For how it really did work as it said it would the price was right. I have and will continue to tell my friends about all the goodies I find that do work. I do usually find out about beauty stuff through ipsy.
la v.
Strapped for time this oxygen foaming mask is my go to when in a hurry. Leaves your skin moisturized soft and glowing. The bubbling from the oxygenation may itch a bit, I take it as it must mean it’s working. Not too harsh on your skin. Only thing I wish it had in it to make it better for my routine is if it had honey in it to help calm the skin.
kate e.
Patchogue, NY
This was absolutely great. Really cleared out my pores I enjoyed how invigorating it was and that it actually worked unlike the other brands I tried. I am a lifetime Bliss customer with other products they have as well. I am excited to see their new paraben free line!.  bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask
Tierra W.
Houston , TX
This invigorating mask saturates skin in liquid oxygen to bring your skin back life and instantly feel awakened. There is a beautiful brightness to my skin. It's giving off a soft lit-from-within glow.

Antioxidants & Vitamins deeply clean, smooth, moisturize, nourish, detox, brighten, & tone for simply healthier skin. Ideal for sensitive, acne & combo skin. Great for boosting radiance.
Nataliya M.
Boca Raton
I was introduced to Bliss while on a cruise with Carnival. While receiving a facial, my technician used this mask for my sensitive skin. I fell in love with the foaming action that occurs after a few minutes. My skin felt refreshed and hydrated after- love it. Came home and got my hands on a bottle for weekly use.
Rachael L.
Pleasanton, CA
This mask is a fun quick addition to any skin care routine. I don’t ever notice any major differences in my skin except it just feels squeaky clean and maybe a tad bit brighter. It’s nothing all that special but I’d buy it again just for the fun of feeling it bubble up and giving me that extra clean feeling
Caroline E.
I love bliss. They’re affordable and have products with reliable and effective ingredients, and this product is not exception. It really livened up my skin whenever I needed to give it an extra push or glow. I wish the foaming was a little more intense, but that’s really my only complaint.
Angela G.
Perth
Does this mask really brighten the skin or is it a gimmick? I don't hear a lot from people about this product
Lina L.
Does anyone think this is good for acne prone skin?
Amanda S.
New Gloucester, ME
What other Bliss products have you tried?
Bree H.
Zachary , LA
So I bought the oxygen moisturizer from bliss and so far I love it. What does this face mask target? Is it worth the money? I'm looking for something to help with oil and breakouts.
Breanna D.
Madison
I use many bliss products and I have been really curious about this mask. Does it leave any residue and doesn't really work?