BY BLISS

Like an energy drink for your eyes, bliss triple oxygen instant energizing eye mask is 'eye-deal' for those who want to fake a full 8 hours of sleep. With 3 forms of glow-inducing oxygenation, it'll leave eyes looking lively in 15 minutes flat.

Featuring an innovative, dual chamber activation system, bliss triple oxygen instant energizing eye mask holds eye pads in one compartment, and a liquid solution in the other, keeping them separate and airtight until the time of use. This allows their active ingredients to remain in their purest form, so they have maximum potency when placed on your peepers.

Directions of use:

• Press firmly on fluid chamber with both thumbs until it ‘pops’ releasing fluid into mask pad chamber.
  • Once pads are fully saturated, peel back foil and apply one pad to each under eye area.
  • Leave on for 15 minutes, then remove and discard pad.
  • Do not rinse eye area.
  • Allow ingredients to penetrate and follow with eye cream.
  • Makeup can be applied after use.
  • Use once per week or as needed for under eye revitalisation.

Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride.Mask: Algin, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Sorbitol.

Buy on Amazon
Tara H.
Tualatin, OR
Since having a baby and getting no sleep at night, I knew I needed to do something about my tired looking eyes, especially once I go back to work. I decided to try these and I'm hooked! I saw a difference after just using them one time! They are so easy to use. I just place it in the fridge for a couple minutes before placing on my face. I wish they didn't cost so much. But they are very effective and I will be purchasing these again!
Simone O.
Laurel
I absolutely love this brand and especially this product!! They really help with puffiness under the eye by bringing more oxygen to the area. They also give off a cooling sensation which is awesome!! I even go as for as putting them in the refrigerator for heightened results. As an Esthetician, I used these pads on my clients and they always rave about them. I would definitely recommend!!
GABY S.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I absolutely love these I was gifted them and I must say what a great gift. I’m usually picky about the products I use but I had used some bliss products before at the W hotel bliss spa. I would recommend it to those who suffer from sunken in under eyes or puffy under eyes. You can even stick them in the refrigerator!!!
Liliana L.
Longview, TX
This product was so soothing and I could see a difference after the second use! The packaging is so cute! The colors are beautiful and calm, which is perfect for this product! I would say the smell of it can be annoying especially if you are sensitive to smell.
Bella L.
Heaven. This stuff is really good. Love the fact when your ready to use you squeeze the fluid into the pad chamber. Leaves under eyes feeling cool and refreshed. For an extra cool feeling in place them in the fridge for a few min. Love Bliss products. A def yess
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
I’ve used these once, someone gave me one to try and i really liked it! It made my eyes feel less heavy and look less puffy, and you don’t need to wash it off after just rub it right into the skin. I would but again if i knew where to buy it!
Victoria L.
Manchester, CT
really cooling on the under eyes really comfortable decreases my puffiness and darkness doesn’t slide off my face like most just clean your face with a gentle cleanser and you’re good to go and after applying these your make up is flawless
Kelli B.
Pearl, MS
It gave my eyes life again. They felt drain and just was uneasy for weeks. But it only lasted for like a day. I was a first time user and wasn’t too impressed. Maybe it could have been just me! Others might have a different view!
Emma G.
Nantucket, MA
Amazingggggggggg eye mask. I put in on in the morning after a late night and left it on for a few hours and my dark circles were gone. The eye pads stick to your face so you can walk around and do other stuff while wearing
Bella💕 O.
This eye mask was not too effective. I feel that for the price it’s selling it should have done more. I didn’t feel or notice anything different from when I used the eyemask. In general I do not really like eye masks so maybe that affects my opinion on this.
JESSIE T.
Hinesville , GA
So does this work?
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
Need these, are they good?
Katie S.
Tolland, CT
How many do you get per package?
Ali W.
How many come in a package? For $54, only 2 sets of eye masks seems like too few...
Jill W.
So, is this worth the cost?! The reviews are convincing, but I'd like to hear what you think! :)