bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam uploaded by cannaBibi E.

BY BLISS

Breathe new life into a lackluster complexion with this fantastically frothy cleanser. The first step in our Triple Oxygen regimen, it infuses your daily cleansing routine with a burst of O2. Used in our spa's radiance-revving Triple Oxygen Treatment, the refreshing liquid-to-foam formula is the first to deliver oxygen along with a super-powered form of vitamin C, while hydrating and gently washing away makeup and impurities. Tired skin will be left looking bright and revitalized. see more...

Buy on Amazon
candace c.
Studio City, CA
This is one of my Favorite cleansers of all time! It's gentle... and doesn't burn the eyes if you accidentally get it too close! I love that it foams! Cleans very well! I use to clean my face and then use a micellar water after and I found when I use this face wash there was never anything left over on my face for the cotton pad to pick up! Highly recommend!!
Cecine B.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Super tingly mask that opens up my pores and leaves me with a gorgeous glow after use! Bliss always smells amazing and I was not disappointed when using this. It was very effective in opening pores, but not as much as removing the grime from them, I had to use an additional cleanser in addition to the mask.
Coralys M.
Sanford, FL
I absolutely loved this cleanser. It did not irritate my dry flaky skin on the other hand it refreshed my skin , this was part of a present for my birthday and came in an average Bliss packaging. the product its self is excellent if you really want to deep clean your skin . over all excellent quality.
Hannah S.
Amazing! You can also use it as a makeup remover. Plus it smells great and has nice packaging. As a first time user I was pleasantly surprised by the products ability to clean my face, especially for a foam cleanser. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wears makeup on a daily basis.
Jennifer P.
This product works great. I would definitely be buying this again. Not too pricey for skin care!!! The packing it came in was nice. It was very effective for me. This was my first time using but would definitely order again. No need to improve.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
How is nobody talking about this cleanser?! I've been using this for a couple weeks now, day and night. My skin looks SO good! I do enjoy Bliss products, and this one doesn't disappoint at all! It comes out of the pump as a foam (like those foamy soaps). I use about 1-2 pumps for my entire face. This cleanser is easy to work with, feels gentle, and it's extremely effective. It helps remove every bit of makeup I have on my face. It also instantly brightens my face and makes me look more like  a normal human being (more awake). My favorite part about this cleanser is that it's truly the most hydrating cleansers I have ever used, and it leaves my face so soft and silky smooth. I have normal/dry skin, and it already feels as if I have moisturizer on after rinsing this cleanser off my face. And as a bonus- this cleanser smells so yummy and refreshing! This is easily one of my new staples in my skincare routine. I love it!
cannaBibi E.
I use this every single morning to wake up my skin and make my face feel fresh.

It says it removes makeup but I've found I still have e makeup leftover even after cleansing my skin after a night out. I have to go back over it with my makeup Eraser or a makeup towelette.

The liquid-to-foam adds bonus points in my 🤗
Kendra W.
I use this daily in the shower. It cleanses my face and doesn't leave it feeling dried out. Love the pump as you get the perfect amount without wasting any product! Will continue purchasing because since I started using this, my face feels and looks better than it has in a long time!
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
This cleansing foam will leave your skin so hydrated and soft this was my first time using it and it was very effective!!!! I loved the cute packaging!!! Very great and I would definitely recommend this product to others
Emilie G.
Boston, MA
Love this at home facial form! It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it. It is super gentle on my skin but definitely only use it a few times a week