Bliss Triple Oxygen Facial In A Box uploaded by Carolyn H.Bliss Triple Oxygen Facial In A Box uploaded by Elena T.Bliss Triple Oxygen Facial In A Box uploaded by Jamie M.

BY BLISS

Triple Oxygen Facial In A Box - Triple Oxygen Facial In A Box is a 3-step, spa-at-home facial that makes skin remarkably radiant and glowing, as if you just had a professional Bliss Spa facial.Benefits and Key Ingredients of That's incredi-'peel':Glycolic acid and vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate): A powerful alpha hydroxy acid that reduces excess dead skin cell build up, facilitates the sloughing of dead skin cells and enhances skin's ability to bind moisture, leaving skin smooth and hydrated.Calendula flower extract (officinalis): A plant extract known to heal, moisturize and calm skin.Witch hazel (hamamelis virginiana): A natural astringent that soothes, calms and tones skin.Glycerin: A soothing humectant which draws moisture to the skin to help retain and enhance hydration.Benefits and Key Ingredients of Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask:FluidO2TM (methyl perfluorobutyl ether): Advanced delivery system carries stable oxygen gas in a liquid then releases the oxygen on the skin's surface.Vitamin C ester (tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate): Oil soluble, non-exfoliating, super penetrable form of vitamin C, provides highly effective antioxidant action, brightens and evens skin tone, supports collagen maintenance.NaPCA (sodium salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid): Botanically derived super humectant, attracts and binds moisture to enhance skin hydration.Benefits and Key Ingredients of Ex-'glow'-sion:Micro-algae: Reloads skin with new life and enhanced cell turnover.Vitamin E beads: Antioxidant that bursts on contact to neutralize free radicals that damage collagen and cause skin dryness.Triple oxygen & vitamin C: Supports cell respiration and reinforces collagen synthesis.Triple Oxygen Facial In A Box Includes:That's Incredi-Peel (2 pads)Triple Oxygen Energizing Mask (0.33 oz.)Triple Oxygen Ex-Glow-Sion (2 packettes x 0.07 oz.) - Triple Oxygen Facial In A Box see more...

Odi T.
Laveen, AZ
Leaves face soft, love this product! Would recommend to anyone. My face is oily around T zone. I was able to get this for 5$ at Ross. Was able to get 3 uses out of kit.
Laura K.
My skin felt clean and smooth after using this product. The cleanser smelled wonderful as it bubbled on my skin. Kind of citrus-ey. I got this on sale at Kohl’s and will be going back to see if they have any more of this product left. Great results. Great Price.
Abigail C.
This mask kit felt nice but didn’t make much of a difference to my skin. The oxygen facial is a foaming mask, which is a fun novelty but didn’t seem to have much of an impact.
Elena T.
Lantana, FL
Omg! Kohls is having a 50% off sale on all Bliss products and I racked up! I just tried the facial in a box and I can already feel a different in my skin! This was a steal with my extra 25% off, too!

The only this I wasn't sure if I should wash off step 2 before step 3... the instructions weren't clear..
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
It's awesome ! It's like going to a spa! But it cost less and you're in the comfort of your own home ! Or where you want to take it ! It has kind of a chemical smell to it but it isn't bad at all . I would recommend to anyone !
Deanna M.
Brooklyn, NY
By far my favorite mask set I have ever tried. It's fun, affordable, and left my skin looking beautiful, moisturized and glowing. I specifically like the oxygen bubble mask as it was fun to feel the mask create bubbles on my face and it left my skin looking amazing. Highly recommend and so will buy again!
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
Go it as an accident looking for another product. It actually turned out better than the one I was after. They only thing I don't like is the smell. Not a fan of grapefruit. Which is what it smells like to me.
Hailey S.
Cambridge, MN
One of my all time favorite at home facials. This skincare line is amazing. My face has never felt so fresh and clean after a product! The three products in his box are fantastic together!
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
This box of goodnesd is simply bliss. These three products leave my face so smooth and feeling refreshed. I have normal to dey skin and it definitely helps with clearing the dryness up.
Monique A.
I absolutely love Bliss!! all the items combined leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed.  Even when I wake up the next day I feel that it lasts forever! I would buy this again!