bliss triple oxygen ex-'glow'-sion vitabead-infused moisture cream uploaded by Olivia F.bliss triple oxygen ex-'glow'-sion vitabead-infused moisture cream uploaded by Ann K.bliss triple oxygen ex-'glow'-sion vitabead-infused moisture cream uploaded by Ann K.

BY BLISS

Formulated to deliver a mega-dose of radiance and moisture to dry, lackluster skin, this “dream-cream” is loaded with vita-beads that melt into skin to deliver an explosion of antioxidant vitamin E protection on contact. It also includes micro-algae to recharge skin’s energy and enhance cell turnover and three forms of oxygen to support cell respiration and reinforce collagen synthesis.

• Does this really work? I really need a product like this but don't ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this moisturizer? It's on sale at...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this product cause breakouts, please help!1 Answers
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
If you love Vitamin C, you'll love this moisturizer. For starters, the scent is lovely - very fresh and energizing, a great start to your morning. I love the vitamin beads, which break down as your massage the cream into your face for a spa-like experience. While it's a pricey item, a little bit goes a long way (I used mine almost daily for about 7 months).
Linzy C.
Linzy C.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: R Vitabead-Infused Cream
This is one of the best moisturizers I've ever used. I used to sell this when I worked in a department store but, before then I had never seen it. It is full of micro-beads that burst as soon as they oxidize and they feel wonderful on your face. It is a very light formula so you can use this everyday. A must have in your skin regimen!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Topeka, KS
HOLY GRAIL! This is the best moisturizer I've ever used for my combo skin. My skin is also acne prone but, since using this product, my breakouts are less severe and heal so much faster. My complexion is even and glowy, something I never thought I'd have. This makes my skin so soft and plump with moisture. Holy cow, best ever!!!!
Erica K.
Erica K.
Carmichaels, PA
Review for: R Vitabead-Infused Cream
I can not RAVE ENOUGH about this product!! It completely changed my life. I got a sample of it from Ulta and I had to back and purchase the full size tub of it. Even after just one use, I felt more glowy and clear. My skin didn't feel dehydrated like it normally does. I literally am in love with this product.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
So I am in love with yet another Bliss product. My skin seriously soaks this up like its been thirsty for days 😂
It's a thick, luscious, creamy moisturizer and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. I actually might feel it tingling right now..

I am a moisturizer junkie, and this has to be my favorite so far.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
Review for: R Vitabead-Infused Cream
This a a truly magnificent night time moisturizer. It says use day or night but at least for me it is a bit too heavy for daytime use. I do love how it leaves my skin looking, truly like it is glowing from within. And it smells like an Orange Julius! Also the beads to not scratch or irritate.
Ann K.
Ann K.
Love, love, love this moisturizer!! It was recommended to me by the spa on a Disney Cruise this past winter. Although a tad bit pricey, this makes my skin feel super soft and has helped greatly with some dry spots on my face. I don't know what I will do if this product is ever discontinued!
Catelin M.
Catelin M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: R Vitabead-Infused Cream
Not only does this give your face an instant drink of soft and supple moisturizers bit it also give you a beautiful healthy glow from within kick as well. The smell is so invigorating and something I look forward to every morning before after washing my face!
Treva B.
Treva B.
Review for: R Vitabead-Infused Cream
Nice smooth feeling skin. My skin feels tighter and is glowing after a couple days of use. I received this as a gift from my friend. It's a bit expensive and don't know if I would purchase it myself but I love Bliss products.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Review for: R Vitabead-Infused Cream
Purchased this after reading good reviews and it was just okay. It never felt like it "sunk" into my skin and left a weird film; however, the scent is very pleasing and the little "balls" were a neat concept.
arianna r.
arianna r.
Everett , WA
Does this really work? I really need a product like this but don't want to lose any money on trying?
Canyon B.
Canyon B.
Gainesville, GA
Does this product cause breakouts, please help!
Olivia F.