bliss triple oxygen ex-'glow'-sion vitabead-infused moisture cream

Formulated to deliver a mega-dose of radiance and moisture to dry, lackluster skin, this “dream-cream” is loaded with vita-beads that melt into skin to deliver an explosion of antioxidant vitamin E protection on contact. It also includes micro-algae to recharge skin’s energy and enhance cell turnover and three forms of oxygen to support cell respiration and reinforce collagen synthesis.

Does this have a strong fragrance?
I have heard that this product is comparable to the Tatcha Water cream. Has anyone’s tried them both? If so, what are your thoughts.
I'm thinking of switching all my skincare to either BLISS OR The Ordinary? Anyone use ONLY BLISS PRODUCTS? How do they work compared to other brands, like the Ordinary? bliss triple oxygen ex-'glow'-sion vitabead-infused moisture cream Bliss Renew & Smooth Night Serum bliss What a Melon™ Reviving & De-stressing Overnight Mask
Start your review of bliss triple oxygen ex-'glow'-sion vitabead-infused moisture cream!
Product Highlights
“...for a new moisturizer when my usual Olay just couldn't keep up with my dry skin this summer. This product makes my skin so much more hydrated and smooth--I didn't even realized how dry my skin was until I tested this out. It goes on thick but it doesn't leave a greasy residue at all. It soaks right in, leaving the skin smooth and glowing. I use it in the morning and in the evening. Highly recommend.” in reviews
“I got this as part of a kit and just love it. It's light and hydrating but not overwhelming. ” in reviews
“...affordable it's for the care of the firs time to use it's good for  sensitive skin the creme I recommend to all I would like to buy again ” in reviews
Po box 87
this is a great moisturizer that sells light on the skin doesn't feel like it's caked-on it goes in smooth it doesn't leave an oily or sticky touch to the face smells nice it's not harsh to the skin its general smells great does not need no improvement and is affordable will recommend
Kokomo, IN
I like this product but it is not for oily skin. I have dry skin and even I probably wouldn't use this in the summer. The reason being is it leaves your face sticky all day it dosent seem to set in. While that's nice in the winter it's not when it's hot. Good price, cute packaging.
I loved this product. Felt really soothing on the skin. It was sooo gentle, not harsh at all. This product is perfect no need for improving. Really good price not expensive. Yess i would recommend this!!
chicago illinois
i love this product because it gives my skin a very nice and gentle glow that looks so natural and leaves my skin feeling so soft and cute packaging as well very cute and would for sure buy again!!!!!!
Chandler, AZ
bliss triple oxygen ex-'glow'-sion vitabead-infused moisture cream uploaded by Jordan B.
The component itself is so cute and is such an eye catcher which is how I ended up buying this product. It feels so good on the skin and leaves the skin super moisturized. It also smells very good and a little goes a long way so you definitely get what you paid for.
Jacksonville, FL
This moisturizer made my skin feel great. It is light and allows your skin to breath! The smell is also to die for! Easily could be used day and night and under makeup. I love this moisturizer and thisnbrand!
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I picked mine up at Marshalls for $9.99. What a bargain! First time trying this but once I saw it I had to get it. It makes your skin feel so soft and glowy. The scent is very pleasant and makes you wake up in the morning. I would definitely buy this again even if it is full price. Highly recommend this product to everyone.
Missouri
This is my daily moisturizer and it's one of the favorites I've ever used. It's formula is thick and luxurious and feels great and gives your skin a nice glow when you apply it. It exceeded my expectations as something I bought from Target and I always restock when I run out, so I 100% recommend it!
Leominster, MA
People seem to love this, but it is a little thick and heavy for my liking.  I feel like I can never get it to sink into my skin enough.  It definitely provides moisture, but even in the dead of winter it is too thick and heavy.  I have dry skin, but this was too much.
Yuma
This stuff is really good, I use it before bed and I find that when I wake up my skin feels plump and hydrated. I think it is a great drugstore moisturizer that is perfect for dry skin! You can’t go wrong with this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
St Petersburg, FL
il y a 7 mois
Lisa B. • il y a 7 mois
I have never tried bliss I have s bunch of the ordinary, what is the pricepoint of bliss?? i think I would be hesitant to stop using a brand that benifits my skin greatly but like daid never tried bliss around how much ste bliss products?
Glendale, CA
il y a 3 ans
Nicole B. • il y a 7 mois
Not yet, but I'm going to! I've heard such good things about this brand & this particular product✌💖💄🎨