BY BLISS

Formulated to deliver a mega-dose of radiance and moisture to dry, lackluster skin, this “dream-cream” is loaded with vita-beads that melt into skin to deliver an explosion of antioxidant vitamin E protection on contact. It also includes micro-algae to recharge skin’s energy and enhance cell turnover and three forms of oxygen to support cell respiration and reinforce collagen synthesis.

Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The component itself is so cute and is such an eye catcher which is how I ended up buying this product. It feels so good on the skin and leaves the skin super moisturized. It also smells very good and a little goes a long way so you definitely get what you paid for.
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I picked mine up at Marshalls for $9.99. What a bargain! First time trying this but once I saw it I had to get it. It makes your skin feel so soft and glowy. The scent is very pleasant and makes you wake up in the morning. I would definitely buy this again even if it is full price. Highly recommend this product to everyone.
Heather N.
Sumner
LOVE this product! This is the first I have found that actually doesn't make my over dry skin feel greasy after application! The price tag is an issue which will be prohibitive but it is difficult not to see the the value in exglowsion! The smell is exquisite and stimulating! Lovely orange smell that does fade away gracefully.
Logan S.
New Albany, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product hydrates my horribly dry skin and leaves me with a really pretty glow. Plenty gentle on my skin that is picky about ingredients. The only issue I have is with the smell, which isn't bad by any means, but it smells kind of cheap.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer made my skin feel great. It is light and allows your skin to breath! The smell is also to die for! Easily could be used day and night and under makeup. I love this moisturizer and thisnbrand!
Brooke L.
I NEED TO RESTOCK THIS PRODUCT OR UNLESS MY FACE WILL LOOK AS FLAT AS A PANCAKE. If you want to glow, save everything you have and buy this product. Worth EVERY penny. Also make skin look clean and never oily! Definitely need to repurchase 'cause my supply is running low.
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this stuff. I found it at Marshall's for a steal! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. It's amazing. The smell is light and pleasant. Will definitely continue to have this as a go to in my skin care routine.
Faith B.
Seaside
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't used this very long, but so far so good. Feels like a nice heavy cream and blends right into your skin. It feels like it has little beads in it that dissolve as you rub it in.
Taylor M.
I love this! The smell, how it made my skin feel! I would stay that I do wear a lot of makeup and didn't notice a glow. However, I would only attribute that to the layering of the makeup!

I also only have used a sample size. I would love a full size of this, but it's $64 at Ulta! In my opinion, that's a bit pricy! However, if you do decide to snag this guy (which I recommend), do it when Ulta offers 20% off prestige brands!
C C.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product incredibly fun? Yes. Does it smell great and give awesome immediate returns? Yes. Does it give long-term, identifiable results? The jury's still out. I used a full jar of this product and I'm not sure that I saw a marked improvement of my skin overall HOWEVER my skin did look absolutely fabulous right after using it. I would strongly recommend this moisture cream as an immensely effective wow-factor base for makeup application!
arianna r.
Everett , WA
Does this really work? I really need a product like this but don't want to lose any money on trying?
Canyon B.
Gainesville, GA
Does this product cause breakouts, please help!
Olivia F.