BY BLISS

Formulated to deliver a mega-dose of radiance and moisture to dry, lackluster skin, this “dream-cream” is loaded with vita-beads that melt into skin to deliver an explosion of antioxidant vitamin E protection on contact. It also includes micro-algae to recharge skin’s energy and enhance cell turnover and three forms of oxygen to support cell respiration and reinforce collagen synthesis.

bliss triple oxygen ex-'glow'-sion vitabead-infused moisture cream
  • "Admittedly, I bought this product because I was enticed by the freebies the saleswoman offered me, but I don't regret it for a second. I was looking for a new moisturizer when my usual Olay just couldn't keep up with my dry skin this summer. This product makes my skin so much more hydrated and smooth--I didn't even realized how dry my skin was until I tested this out. It goes on thick but it doesn't leave a greasy residue at all. It soaks right in, leaving the skin smooth and glowing. I use it in the morning and in the evening. Highly recommend." in 11 reviews
  • "I got this as part of a kit and just love it. It's light and hydrating but not overwhelming. " in 9 reviews
  • "I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice  I buy in the pharmacy it's not bad for the used to apply to me I try is affordable it's for the care of the firs time to use it's good for  sensitive skin the creme I recommend to all I would like to buy again " in 5 reviews
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
The component itself is so cute and is such an eye catcher which is how I ended up buying this product. It feels so good on the skin and leaves the skin super moisturized. It also smells very good and a little goes a long way so you definitely get what you paid for.
Bella L.
At first was little hesitant but I noticed a difference immediately. It pink tinted cream. Lightly scented with tiny micro beads. It’s thick so you only need a little bit that will go a long way. I use before make up to give it the extra glow. bliss triple oxygen ex-'glow'-sion vitabead-infused moisture cream
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This moisturizer made my skin feel great. It is light and allows your skin to breath! The smell is also to die for! Easily could be used day and night and under makeup. I love this moisturizer and thisnbrand!
Rachel L.
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I picked mine up at Marshalls for $9.99. What a bargain! First time trying this but once I saw it I had to get it. It makes your skin feel so soft and glowy. The scent is very pleasant and makes you wake up in the morning. I would definitely buy this again even if it is full price. Highly recommend this product to everyone.
Brooke L.
I NEED TO RESTOCK THIS PRODUCT OR UNLESS MY FACE WILL LOOK AS FLAT AS A PANCAKE. If you want to glow, save everything you have and buy this product. Worth EVERY penny. Also make skin look clean and never oily! Definitely need to repurchase 'cause my supply is running low.
Jennifer M.
Chicago
I LOVE this cream! It is so luxurious, so moisturizing, and I love the scent! The beads are a nice touch, not too harsh on your skin, and they don't feel bad at all. I would highly recommend this for amazing moisture!
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
Packaging typical jar. Color of moisturizer is pearly white and looks very pretty on the skin. I have extremely dry skin so I have to layer two layers to feel hydrated during this winter. Leaves nice sheen on skin and makeup applies well on top. Recommend to everyone. Priced less than $20 at Target.
Alyssa S.
Absolutely love this stuff. I found it at Marshall's for a steal! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. It's amazing. The smell is light and pleasant. Will definitely continue to have this as a go to in my skin care routine.
Faith B.
Seaside
Haven't used this very long, but so far so good. Feels like a nice heavy cream and blends right into your skin. It feels like it has little beads in it that dissolve as you rub it in.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
This is my favorite moisturizer! Bought it randomly and am totally in love. Feels amazing on, smells wonderful, and my skin survived the winter without a dry patch!
arianna r.
Everett , WA
Does this really work? I really need a product like this but don't want to lose any money on trying?
Canyon B.
Gainesville, GA
Does this product cause breakouts, please help!
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Has anyone used this moisturizer? It's on sale at my local TJMAXX bliss triple oxygen ex-'glow'-sion vitabead-infused moisture cream