BY BLISS

BLISS TRIPLE OXYGEN ENERGIZING VITAMIN C DAY CREAM 2 ML see more...

Anastasia E.
Newport Beach, CA
I love all of Bliss products, and this one is no exception.  The vitamin C Day cream goes on smooth and absorbs well into my skin.  I use this as a "must" before my daily makeup regimen, after cleansing.  I typically wait a while for it to absorb into my skin before applying makeup to allow it to all absorb.  Applying makeup over is a breeze, and i tend to use less CC cream because this moisturizer helps spread/blend the product better.
brooke b.
murrietta
 it is not the best in my opinion but it is really good for the price I would like it for her drinking and other things like that but it is not a good on the skin for cleansing out your pores and it's not the best for that in my opinion on my skin but I think it's worth it if you want to go ahead and try it because it might work for you just so amazed it might be amazing
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
This stuff is pretty awesome it helps clear up any uneven skin tone you may have makes you skin super soft and smells pretty good as well. I would recommend it to anyone looking into purchasing a vitamin C type moisturizer.
Alexa S.
Yep. I love this stuff! I actually really love the way this makes my skin feel. It'd say it's a good value, I've had mine for a month. I don't use it regularly but I feel like I'm getting results. I'd buy again.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Got a whole bunch of samples at one of the makeup event I went too.. I am in love. Gentle on skin and good for sensitive skin. The packets are the perfect amount and easy to pack in your makeup bag or traveling
Cassie V.
This was a great product. Loved it!! Didn't make my face oily or dry. Wasn't harsh. I got this product offline as a sample. It would definitely be worth the price. Liked the smell of it as well. No need for improvement!
Deidra B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I'm always open to new products so I gave this one a try due to my energy levels was low and I must say I'm satisfied the way it left my skin not to mention a boast of energy
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Love this face cream. Keeps skin moisturized and love how gentle it is. I received this as a free sample and loved it so much I needed to buy the full size product. Highly recommend to others. A must have!
Krupa D.
Not my go-to because of the price, but when I put this on after using the Bliss Oxygen foaming mask, it gives my face such a nice fresh and glowly look.
Tamara J.
Montgomery Village, MD
This product is packed with vitamin E and is great for the skin with these small to go packages you can use them on vacay or at work