bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Vitamin C Day Cream uploaded by Jordan B.bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Vitamin C Day Cream uploaded by Natalie M.

BY BLISS

The only lightweight gel cream formulated with our breakthrough CPR technology plus an advanced form of Vitamin C to instantly brighten and hydrate tired, dull and sallow skin from the damaging effects of the environment, stress, and aging.

Benefits:

• Recharges dull skin.
  • Super-charged vitamin C helps promote collagen synthesis.
  • Moisturizes, smoothes and brightens with one product.

Ingredients: water (aqua/ eau), caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, isononyl isononanoate, squalane, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, hydrolyzed soy protein, retinyl palmitate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, sodium hyaluronate, hydrogenated lecithin, PEG-75 shea butter glycerides, glycosphingolipids, tripeptide1, cyclodextrin, allium sativum (garlic) bulb extract, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract, caprylyl glycol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, tocopherol, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, punica granatum extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, lecithin, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, lepidium sativum sprout extract, carbomer, arachidyl alcohol, pentylene glycol, potassium cetyl phosphate, sodium pca, behenyl alcohol, xanthan gum, arachidyl glucoside, perfluorodecalin, ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol manganese chloride, 1,2-hexanediol , decarboxy carnosine HCl, tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, polyaminopropyl biguanide, tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, fragrance (parfum), phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, limonene, citral, linalool, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Usage: Can be applied every morning. Massage onto cleansed skin for 30 seconds to stimulate circulation.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this moisturizing cream because of the vitamin C in it. It makes my skin glow the next morning. Plus it's lightweight. I am not disappointed with this at all, and will continue to use it day and night. It goes well with the Bliss face washes" in 7 reviews
  • "AMAZING PRODUCT! Super hydrating for my dry skin without feeling tacky or greasy on my skin! This products works well under makeup without balling up! It gives a natural glow from within look!" in 3 reviews
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I loved the Bliss Triple Oxygen Spray so much that I had to go back and get this cream to see if I liked it. I love using this cream in the mornings when I have a fresh clean face. It soaks into the skin very quickly and leaves your skin with a little bit of a natural glow.
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
I got a nice deluxe sample of this day cream in a Christmas promotion and this is such a nice day cream. It really works well for my skin, absorbs quickly and is just something I would recommend. It has a nice citrus scent and makes my skin look fresh and bouncy. Worth trying for sure!
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
This is more of a face moisturizer, but I LOVE it! It leaves my skin plump and so soft. I use this after my beauty oil in the mornings and it hasn't let me down yet!
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I received a sample of this when I placed an order with a large makeup store. I used it after cleansing and my face felt very soft. It wasn't oily and I felt fresh. It absolutely met expectations and I think it's something worth a try!
Ariel L.
Knoxville, TN
I love the way this cream smells first and foremost. It's like an orange creamcicle but not overpowering at all. It feels almost like a cream-gel and is really lightweight. It was super gentle and kept my skin very hydrated without feeling greasy. My only criticism is it is not very strong in the way of brightening but I do think I noticed a subtle difference. I've purchased it several times because using it is such a pleasant experience.
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a sample of this at Sephora and went back to buy the full size! This sunk deep into my skin and didn't feel greasy or oily. Quenched is the best word to describe it- I have oily t zone area skin with dryness at my chin and this balanced my skin out.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Absolutely love this stuff. Although it's on the pricey side, a little bit of this goes a long way. It moisturizes my face without making it feel greasy, so it pairs well underneath primer and foundation.
Solie G.
Norwalk, CA
I've received this as a sample from Ipsy, and I do really like bliss products.. when I received this exact one i was excited because I love day time moisturizers. I like seeing how they hold up after a few hrs for an oily skin type canvas. It is very light and moisturizing without feeling oily. It was great under makeup and smelled great too!
Kimberly E.
South Bend, IN
This is one of my all time favorites. I love the smell and they way it makes my skin feel. It is super expensive though no doubt. Especially when you combine it with their foaming mask. Although the foaming mask doesn't take much and it seems to last a long time. I love all of the bliss products I just hate that they are so expensive!
Natalie M.
I have combination skin and in the winter time my t-zone gets unbelievably dry, but this stuff really helped me out this winter! My skin started to flake (gross I know) just from the dry winter air. Once I started using this, within 2 weeks my skin was glowing and hydrated like never before!