Bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Vitamin C Day Cream uploaded by Jordan B.Bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Vitamin C Day Cream uploaded by Natalie M.

BY BLISS

The only lightweight gel cream formulated with Biss' breakthrough CPR technology plus an advanced form of vitamin C to instantly brighten and hydrate tired, dull and sallow skin from the damaging effects of the environment, stress, and aging. Enhance skin's vitality and clarity and smooth fine lines and wrinkles while intensely hydrating and protecting for a smooth, glowing complexion. Key Ingredients & Benefits:C.P.R. oxygen technology: To clarify, Protect, and revitalize your complexion An advanced form of potent vitamin C: Super soluble form that penetrates skin to instantly brighten dull, tired skin Squalene: A natural moisturizer Sodium PCA: Helps bind moisture to skin Hyaluronic Acid: Binds moisture to skin Vitamin A: Antioxidant that helps to plump fine lines and wrinkles(1.7 oz.) see more...

Bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Vitamin C Day Cream
  • "I love this moisturizing cream because of the vitamin C in it. It makes my skin glow the next morning. Plus it's lightweight. I am not disappointed with this at all, and will continue to use it day and night. It goes well with the Bliss face washes" in 7 reviews
  • "AMAZING PRODUCT! Super hydrating for my dry skin without feeling tacky or greasy on my skin! This products works well under makeup without balling up! It gives a natural glow from within look!" in 3 reviews
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I loved the Bliss Triple Oxygen Spray so much that I had to go back and get this cream to see if I liked it. I love using this cream in the mornings when I have a fresh clean face. It soaks into the skin very quickly and leaves your skin with a little bit of a natural glow.
Alyssa S.
I got this for a steal at marshal's. I love the bliss product line. This is lightweight and makes your skin feel very hydrated. It has a pleasant citrus scent to it. Seems like a little goes a long way which is awesome cause bliss can get a little spendy if you buy it outright. No complaints here. Will definitely be buying again!
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
This is more of a face moisturizer, but I LOVE it! It leaves my skin plump and so soft. I use this after my beauty oil in the mornings and it hasn't let me down yet!
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I received a sample of this when I placed an order with a large makeup store. I used it after cleansing and my face felt very soft. It wasn't oily and I felt fresh. It absolutely met expectations and I think it's something worth a try!
Ariel L.
Knoxville, TN
I love the way this cream smells first and foremost. It's like an orange creamcicle but not overpowering at all. It feels almost like a cream-gel and is really lightweight. It was super gentle and kept my skin very hydrated without feeling greasy. My only criticism is it is not very strong in the way of brightening but I do think I noticed a subtle difference. I've purchased it several times because using it is such a pleasant experience.
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a sample of this at Sephora and went back to buy the full size! This sunk deep into my skin and didn't feel greasy or oily. Quenched is the best word to describe it- I have oily t zone area skin with dryness at my chin and this balanced my skin out.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Absolutely love this stuff. Although it's on the pricey side, a little bit of this goes a long way. It moisturizes my face without making it feel greasy, so it pairs well underneath primer and foundation.
Solie G.
Norwalk, CA
I've received this as a sample from Ipsy, and I do really like bliss products.. when I received this exact one i was excited because I love day time moisturizers. I like seeing how they hold up after a few hrs for an oily skin type canvas. It is very light and moisturizing without feeling oily. It was great under makeup and smelled great too!
Kimberly E.
South Bend, IN
This is one of my all time favorites. I love the smell and they way it makes my skin feel. It is super expensive though no doubt. Especially when you combine it with their foaming mask. Although the foaming mask doesn't take much and it seems to last a long time. I love all of the bliss products I just hate that they are so expensive!
Yadari O.
Houston
Can we talk about this, people?! This is amazing. The packaging is great and neat! Bought this on amazon at a reasonable price! It this is my 2nd jar and it gives me life! It makes my skin glow after every use! I would definitely want you to buy this, and trust me you won't regret it!