BY BLISS

this oxygenrejuvenating mask was engineered to mimic the effects of our spa s famous triple oxygen treatment facial in minutes. This miracle worker instantly delivers a shot of oxygen, a powerhouse form of vitamin C, time-released antioxidants, and a moisture fix to spiff up your complexion when it s looking and feeling lackluster. triple oxygen energizing foaming mask with cpr technology see more...

Jessica C.
This Bliss mask does wonders at reviving tired skin - you squeeze out some product, smooth it onto your face and it turns into a foam, which feels instantly energising. It takes about five minutes to work, and there's no benefit to leaving it on longer, according to the bottle, so it's a perfect quick fix before a night out, or even as a boost to sallow morning complexion. I have very tired looking skin in general, and am quite pale (but not in a good way) and this works to brighten my skin and generally make me look quite healthy. I've only given it a four because the results don't seem to be cumulative - though perhaps they aren't meant to be - but it really does make an amazing short term difference.
nikkie A.
Henderson, NV
I was lucky enough to buy this on sale at Kohl's. I was re-watching one of my favorite TV shows, Gossip Girl, and the main character mentioned that her mother goes to the Bliss Spa. I don't live near one, so this was a good alternative. I am not too sure if this was a mental thing, but, as this mask bubbled up, I felt like it was deep cleaning my already clean skin. It tickled a lot. Since the mask turns into foam, removing it was very simple. Which was different from the usual masks that I have previously used. You do not need a lot at once, so I feel like the packaging it came in will last a long time. But, I will buy it again, even if it is not on sale.
Myra H.
I love this mask! When I have restless nights and wake up feeling groggy, I like to use this mask to start my day. It has a grapefruit/citrusy scent that helps wake you up. Since it only needs to be left on for 5 minutes it doesn't take away from your morning - you can apply the gel and let the foam sit on your face while you continue getting ready. There is a little shimmer that I've noticed in the product but it's virtually non-existent once the mask is rinsed off. Makes my skin look radiant and feel softer and instantly perks me up!
Travis B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I bought this product in the airport in St Louis. I was really excited about it. It was gentle on my skin and I could feel it working as soon as I put it on my face. I don't know if it was the fact that I could feel it working and tiny bubbles popping on my face, but I recommend it to all my friends and colleagues. I had to stop punching it because of my budget, it is a bit pricey but I thought it was worth it. Unfortunately my wallet and financial health thought otherwise.
Robyn M.
Charlotte, NC
I love the foaming mask. I bought the trial size to try it first before I invested in the larger one because it is costly. It comes out a foamy blue which you spread over your face and leave on for up to 10 mins. After you rinse it off, it leaves your face feeling very clean and smooth with a very bright and toned look. It helps to even out your skin tone and I love the way it makes my skin feel after each use. I will definitely invest in the larger size the next time.
This mask is great to apply while in the shower. I honestly do not think it's worth the price...it left my skin feeling no cleaner than my normal cleanser and I didn't notice any significant changes in my skin. I thought it smelled nice (a bit citrusy), and the feeling of the bubbles was interesting. It would be good for those with sensitive skin. Overall, I would not repurchase it. There are better masks at the drugstore.
brandy h.
I love Bliss triple oxygen energising foaming mask. I have really oily skin and big pores and after I use this product my skin feels the best and cleanest it ever has. It is really easy to use and only takes 5 minutes. It's a little pricey but so worth it. It tickles a little bit. I will definitely use this from now on , I love the way it makes my skin feel and look. I recommend this product to everyone!
Katie A.
Bethel, CT
Love love love. This mask is amazing for skin that needs a quick pick me up! The only thing that drives me crazy is that the bubbles tickle, but I consider that a necessary evil, because, once I wash the bubbles off, my skin is smooth and glowing. use this with their Triple Oxygen face cream, and my skin was perrrfectly dewy :)

My boyfriend even got in on the action, and he said that his skin felt great!
CJ J.
Los Lunas, NM
This face mask feels really weird while using it. Not entirely comfortable, as you can feel the foam's bubbles pop and move on your face. But I have to say, in the end, it definitely made my skin feel great. You have to use more of it than you might originally think -- the foam kept "deflating" the first time I used it, because I didn't have enough product on my face.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
This is one of my favorite products! I love Bliss and this oxygen mask does not disappoint! It smells great and is so simple to use. The foaming mask makes my skin feel amazing every time I use it. I prefer to put it on in the shower, leave it on while shampooing by the time I'm done they are both ready to rinse. Such a great product to add to your beauty regimen.