BY BLISS

Reignite a healthy-looking glow with the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Foaming Mask from bliss. With a fast-acting formula, the foaming face mask removes dirt and make-up and unclogs pores, whilst fluid 02 technology and the most active powerful form of vitamin C brighten and firm skin. Ideal for acne-prone skin, the mask prevents bacteria from causing breakouts to leave skin radiant, refreshed and detoxified.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Polyquaternium-37, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium PCA, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, Panthenol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Potassium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Mica, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ferulic Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Foaming Mask
  • "This makes my skin look hydrated and feeling fresh. Its very gentle on my sensitive skin. " in 18 reviews
Ivelina I.
I have not tried a product from this company that impressed me. I found this mask in TJ Maxx and decided to give it a try. It smells great, price is good when on sale, but the application is terrible. Once you put it on your face it starts dripping and no visible effect on my skin. Would not buy again. This one is you get what you paid for. Cheap and ineffective
Chespy B.
Dallas, TX
I personally love Bliss products. But this mask is to die for. I’ve noticed that it leaves my skin smooth and moisturized, and let’s not mention the amount of product you get. I recommend this brand to anyone who has sensitive skin. All their products are super easy on the skin. I absolutely love!
heather f.
This Bliss Triple Oxygen mask is wonderful. It smells so nice and fresh, and it goes on the skin perfectly. You'll feel so fresh once you wash it off! I love using this after particularly oily or sweaty days, as I feel like it really freshens up the skin and cleanses on top of my normal cleanser.
Audrey P.
Davis, CA
One of my holy grails, it energizes my skin in seconds and it’s so much fun to use!! It’s so effective and I use it right when I wake up! It has such a good value to it and works so well. After it bubbles up it can be a bit sticky but If you just rinse your face with water it will be way better!!
Julie w.
Springfield , IL
This is the only bubbly mask I’ve used. It’s enjoyable to put on and watch it foam. Sometimes the foam starts dripping down toward the end and is inconvenient. My skin feels nice afterwards, but not a super drastic difference. To me it just feels like a good cleanse and tone.
Kristen B.
Woburn, MA
This bubbles like crazy! Its super fun to use, it can be a little messy so its usually my shower face mask! It smells a little fruity, but nothing off-putting. It made my skin look glowy and nice, but I do usually like to see more of a difference when using a mask!
Sunila J.
I really enjoy this Triple Oxygen Energizing Foam Mask from Bliss. I find the price range could be a little better. It is gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling very clean afterwards. I would say it did what it was supposed to do. I would buy this product again.
Angela E.
Palm Harbor, FL
Smells great and literally shrinks pores after one use! I think it’s great for an at home facial every once in awhile but don’t expect any long term or permanent results- it foams up and feels good and your skin feels fresh but it’s nothing that lasts.
Bobby M.
Elma
I absolutely love the way it made my skin feel while washing it and after wash. I love it when a mask doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily and and also some how dry. This mask gave my skin life. I would definitely recommend it to my friends!
Kristen M.
This mask was better than expected. It went on great. Then began the foaming! You can’t actually feel the gunck being lured out by the product. It’s a great and refreshing feeling. I could see a Change in my skin but it wasn’t dramatic. I would recommend this to a friend but not with heavy acne as this did end up with me slightly breaking out... slightly.  bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Foaming Mask
Silvia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Foaming Maskhow do we feel about this mask foe oily combo skin?
𝐂𝐲𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐀.
new york, new york
Isavella R.
San Diego, CA
bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask I want to know if this is good and for what skin types