BY BLISS

Take a trip to the spa from anywhere with this triple-oxygen, instant energizing mask from Bliss. This energizing mask rejuvenates and tightens the skin with oxygen, antioxidants and a burst of vitamin C, while the refreshing citrus aroma lifts your mood and revives your spirits. Whether you're relaxing at home or need a quick pick-me-up on your lunch break, this mask is a quick and convenient luxury. Delivers oxygen to the skin with innovative Fluid02 technology Brightens and tight see more...

Katrina S.
Twin Falls
This helped my face and the dark circles under my eyes and bags, I bought this at ultra the one store I can get lost in. It works better than I thought honestly, but I am always skeptical. For how it really did work as it said it would the price was right. I have and will continue to tell my friends about all the goodies I find that do work. I do usually find out about beauty stuff through ipsy.
la v.
Strapped for time this oxygen foaming mask is my go to when in a hurry. Leaves your skin moisturized soft and glowing. The bubbling from the oxygenation may itch a bit, I take it as it must mean it’s working. Not too harsh on your skin. Only thing I wish it had in it to make it better for my routine is if it had honey in it to help calm the skin.
Katie H.
Senecs Falls
I just got a small sample of this and loved it! The gel turns into a foam and it really does help energize you. I would only use this in the morning for that reason. Leaves my skin feeling silly smooth Bliss triple oxygen energizing foaming mask with cpr technology
Very dry. I did not like how my skin felt although it did remove the excess oil. I did not like how extreme my skin felt. It was so dry it felt like it was nearly cracking. The smell of the product is very nice although I don’t know if I will be purchasing it again.
Lory W.
Elmhurst, NY
It was an amazing mask! I think everyone especially every women need this product in their life. I tried lots of mask before this,and the results are very mediocore. Bit this product go above and beyond my expectations. It was great to see an instant result
marlana j.
This was a really cool product to try out. It came out as a gel, but then as you rub it on you face and let it sit, it became a mask. It seemed to make my skin brighter and mosturized after use, smelled good and felt amazing on my skin! Even though it was a small size, I got a lot of uses out of it.
Jonique D.
Quincy , MA
It’s ok. A bit of annoying packaging. I hate traveling with it because the cap is constantly popping off. The product itself is alright doesn’t do anything better than the stuff I already have. Did buy it from tjmaxx so price is fair for what it does
Jill G.
I love love love this product so much. It's honestly one of my favorite Bliss products. It feels kind of tingly when you put it on and I usually leave it on for five minutes. When i wash it off with warm water, it makes my skin so soft and bright. I've tried a lot of masks and products and this is really one of the only ones I feel like actually does something. I've been using this for years and would highly recommend if you want to make your skin complexion even and baby smooth.
Malij S.
1961 Stowe Ave San Jose
This product is great I really like it and it was beyond my expectations and yeah the packaging was great it looked very expensive and about the value I would say it’s kind of expensive and I would buy it again if the price was kind of lower.
Alyssa C.
Brunswick, MD
Absolutely love these products they make my face glow & I feel like I don’t have to wear as much makeup after using it! The price isn’t bad for how much of it you get but I feel like the bottle is so big it goes bad before I can use it all.