Bliss Triple Oxygen 0.5-ounce Instant Energizing Mask

Take a trip to the spa from anywhere with this triple-oxygen, instant energizing mask from Bliss. This energizing mask rejuvenates and tightens the skin with oxygen, antioxidants and a burst of vitamin C, while the refreshing citrus aroma lifts your mood and revives your spirits. Whether you're relaxing at home or need a quick pick-me-up on your lunch break, this mask is a quick and convenient luxury. Delivers oxygen to the skin with innovative Fluid02 technology Brightens and tight see more...

Jill G.
I love love love this product so much. It's honestly one of my favorite Bliss products. It feels kind of tingly when you put it on and I usually leave it on for five minutes. When i wash it off with warm water, it makes my skin so soft and bright. I've tried a lot of masks and products and this is really one of the only ones I feel like actually does something. I've been using this for years and would highly recommend if you want to make your skin complexion even and baby smooth.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Katie H.
Senecs Falls
I just got a small sample of this and loved it! The gel turns into a foam and it really does help energize you. I would only use this in the morning for that reason. Leaves my skin feeling silly smooth Bliss triple oxygen energizing foaming mask with cpr technology
Lory W.
New York
It was an amazing mask! I think everyone especially every women need this product in their life. I tried lots of mask before this,and the results are very mediocore. Bit this product go above and beyond my expectations. It was great to see an instant result
Greta W.
El Cajon, CA
This mask is a bubble mask. It feels like it gets your skin super clean without drying it out. Definitely felt like it made my skin brighter. I keep this in my monthly rotation and use whenever I feel like my skin is looking dull and needs a boost.
Malij S.
1961 Stowe Ave San Jose
This product is great I really like it and it was beyond my expectations and yeah the packaging was great it looked very expensive and about the value I would say it’s kind of expensive and I would buy it again if the price was kind of lower.
Krystal M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product from a great company. I love the products from this company and the size of the product is easy to travel with. I like how the product goes on my skin and I don’t have to wash the same area too much it very soft.
Heidi D.
camp hill, PA
I like this mask, leaves your face smooth & refreshed. Packaging is nice and simple consistent with bliss. I haven’t bought again but i would. It’s decently priced. I find it does what it claims. Has A nice feel to the texture.
Carrie B.
This mask felt great on my skin and my skin looked "plumped" and glowing afterwards. There were not any long term improvements but it was great for a quick mask. I would recommend using this in preparation for a special event!
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
I used to worship Bliss' oxygen facial and oxygen products. While I don't use them as frequently as I used to, this is an excellent mask for some brightening, decongestant, and resurfacing. Moreover, you cannot beat the price!