BY BLISS

Take a trip to the spa from anywhere with this triple-oxygen, instant energizing mask from Bliss. This energizing mask rejuvenates and tightens the skin with oxygen, antioxidants and a burst of vitamin C, while the refreshing citrus aroma lifts your mood and revives your spirits. Whether you're relaxing at home or need a quick pick-me-up on your lunch break, this mask is a quick and convenient luxury. Delivers oxygen to the skin with innovative Fluid02 technology Brightens and tight see more...

Faith R.
Mounds
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not enjoy the feel of the product on my fingers initially but then after prolonged use, began to see the benefits it gave to my skin. The packaging was respectable, nothing that blew me away. Would be open to using this product again.
Regan B.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this mask for years! I love the tingly feeling so I know it's working. It makes your face feel fresh and smooth afterwards. A little also goes a long way! Will be buying more soon.
Brittany L.
Hillsdale, NJ
  I love glowly skin and I use this for a reboost during the day when I reapply my make up. I especially love applying this right after I cleanse my face. Bliss produce always meet my expectations by leaps and bounds. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Breana H.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how it brightens my face and doesn’t make it makes my face feel moisturize after washing instead of the dry ashy feeling but it is very effective and I will buy again.
Ida Rose B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite mask of all time. No joke. It bubbles all over your skin, it's the most refresher and by FAR most GENTLE masks I've ever used. My skin was baby soft afterwards, and the price isn't too bad especially for how amazing it truly is
Chloe V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for my skin, smells nice & fresh like oranges, foams up after applied & after a couple minutes it tingles because all of the bubbles pop on your face... feels pretty cool. Got mine in the November Newbeauty test tube.
Nadine C.
Charleston
This product has worked very well for me. It has revitalized my skin and made it feel soft and clean. Recommended it and use it at any time
Donnabel T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What don't you love about this product? Easy to use and doesnt take much time. After you wash off you'll feel fresh and clean!
Chelsea S.
Birmingham
Feels good, didn't irritate or dry my skin. Face felt smooth and looked good after. Also liked the light fragrance!
Maida L.
Great product. Worked great on my sensitive and acne prone skin. I bought it at the Bliss spa. I’m a repeat user.