BY BLISS

A professional-grade, spa-powered brightening treatment formulated with a complex of powerhouse ingredients to prevent and correct all types of hyperpigmentation including dark spots, freckles, post acne marks, and uneven skin tone. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sydney B.
This product worked very well for me. I have VERY red cheeks and it helped neutralize them. I don't really like the packaging and I wish it was a bit more gentle but overall a good product that I will continue to use on my face!!
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
Bliss is a great brand I really do like bliss they sell it at all to Sephora very gentle not harsh at all on the correcting serum was amazing very effective very perfect for my skin felt amazing first time user I would recommend this to others thank you
Lisi N.
Salt Lake City
Very pricey for this product... bought a bottle of this and it did work out good for me but..... it works just as good as other products that you can purchase for cheaper. I wouldn't recommend for the price
member-2071e
Bliss is a fantastic brand! I love all their products! This serum feels amazing on the skin. I have been using it for a few weeks now and have started to see a difference in my skin tone and pigmentation. I have stopped wearing foundation and become a lot more confident! Thank you!
Cherry L.
Los Angeles
The bliss serum helps with the puffiness inget in the morning and rejuvenates my skin. I have combination skin and evens it out. My skin glows after using it.
Brandy B.
I never wore sunscreen when i was a child. I'm paying for that now with sun damage. I felt that Bliss helped to even my skin and left it feeling pampered!
Jessica M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I just got this a few weeks ago and ive been putting this on my discolorated areas on my face and it seems to kind of blur them out but still noticable.
Shea B.
Was so smooth. Left my skin feeling fresh and clean. I loved it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a skin cares product!
Jacob W.
Great product ! Works amazing. I would definitely recommend this too anyone ! Marshals. Effective ! Loved it!
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
This serum is great for covering up this dark spots or just to color correct and tone your akin to perfection