BY BLISS

A feather-light night cream that supports antiaging. This potent potion delivers all the age-battling benefits of The Youth As We Know It™ Moisture Cream (plumping, retexturizing, brightening, and visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines, to name a few). Plus it's made with twice the active wrinkle fighting power and half the weight. Its feather-light texture sinks deep into skin so get ready to wake up with the skin of your dreams. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. This treatment is used in the new The Youth As We Know It™ Night Time Facial Treatment at Bliss Spas. see more...

Bliss The Youth As We Know It™ Youth Reviving Night Cream 1.7 oz
  • "This cream is amaziiiiing! It smells great. The texture is a very thick cream so it's really great for moisturizing super parched skin before bed at night! It really keeps my dry patches at bay without getting me oily!" in 5 reviews
Catherine Linette a.
Tampa, FL
I have dry skin and this did not worked for me. It is a very rich formula but it clogged my pores. So I stopped using it. Because of that I do not have a conclusion about the antiaging properties that it claims to have.
mak g.
fresno, CA
always keeps my skin hydrated and healthy looking i love to slap some on before i go to sleep love this product! So effective! and worth the price
Sania S.
The most marvelous product to use people always ask me and i prefer them to use this product 😍😍😍😍😍😍
BamBam A.
Kidapawan city
Very light. It feela like its not it your face. Very calming . No allergic eactions. Really love it but it costs a lot
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
Kelsey C.
Tulsa, OK
Yes!! I absolutely love this night cream! I will definitely buy once my Birchbox sample is out.
Angela C.
Hallsville

Bliss The Youth As We Know It™ Youth Reviving Night Cream 1.7 oz by Bliss. I want to say this is an okay product I bought it at Ulta. Left my skin smooth but didn't really see any Reviving. Packaging was nice not sure if I would recommend I didn't see a real difference.

Jayna Rissa C.
Fullerton, CA
Smells good and moisturizes well. I noticed my makeup looks better after using this. I would def but again and recommend to others
Sadi C.
Stoneham, MA
No lo eh procedo pero me lo han recomendado muchisimo como buen producto me gustatia provarlo
Julia B.
Kalispell
I use this before I go to bed to make sure my skin isn’t very dry when I wake up and I love it!