BY BLISS

A feather-light night cream that supports antiaging. This potent potion delivers all the age-battling benefits of The Youth As We Know It™ Moisture Cream (plumping, retexturizing, brightening, and visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines, to name a few). Plus it's made with twice the active wrinkle fighting power and half the weight. Its feather-light texture sinks deep into skin so get ready to wake up with the skin of your dreams. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. This treatment is used in the new The Youth As We Know It™ Night Time Facial Treatment at Bliss Spas. see more...

jenna g.
Willowbrook, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Apply at night and leaves my skin feeling soft and vibrant, plenty of moisture to keep the dryness far away. It is very gentle , and in the morning leaves my skin very refreshed in the morning . It is a great product I would use again and again !
Marlaina J.
beamsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this so much!! It's fantastic and makes my skin feel AMAZING! It totally met my expectations and I bought it on Sephora.com
I definitely recommend this to all my friends! But I do think three is room for improvement!
Sophie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was worried about it being too thick for the summer but it's definitely not!
It smells nice but it's not overwhelming or sickly sweet!

My skin was supple and hydrated but not greasy feeling. Even on my t zone.

It does what it says and we all know that can be sometimes rare. I'm definitely recommending this product!
Taylor O.
Consett, Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic product!!! It does an excellent job at rehydrating my skin and leaves it feeling silky smooth. It's gentle on the skin and has a nice refreshing smell. It lasts a long time and it's great for travelling as it comes in a nice compact pot. I would definitely recommend to others:)
Jill L.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is very thick but great if you are dealing with dry skin and need to give your skin a boost. I use this maybe 1x-2x week --/ too often and my skin gets a little too greasy. I do wake up with my skin feeling more supple and glowing which I love.
Brenna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this since coming back from the beach. I had a bit of peeling across my nose and forehead. I used this on my fine lines as well as the peeling areas. It was light and didn't make my makeup cake.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
I personally love this cream! I am a huge fan of night mask and this is a great overnight treatment. I have used it numerous times and love the way it makes my skin feel. I would definitely buy this again!
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from marshals & it was quiet affordable . It wax gentle on skin and I like the product !!
Molly H.
Ottawa
love this cream! gives me great moisture, its gentle yet affective. i'm young any want to look young for as long as i can and i feel like this product will play a role in doing so. i have recommmened it to all my friends.
Dallas L.
I have just made my purchase of this item so I cannot give you a stern review but the two times I have used it I did not feel let down. It is a little on the pricey side for drug store but I feel the more I use it the happier I will be.