BY BLISS

A feather-light night cream that supports antiaging. This potent potion delivers all the age-battling benefits of The Youth As We Know It™ Moisture Cream (plumping, retexturizing, brightening, and visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines, to name a few). Plus it's made with twice the active wrinkle fighting power and half the weight. Its feather-light texture sinks deep into skin so get ready to wake up with the skin of your dreams. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. This treatment is used in the new The Youth As We Know It™ Night Time Facial Treatment at Bliss Spas. see more...

Bliss The Youth As We Know It™ Youth Reviving Night Cream 1.7 oz
  • "This cream is amaziiiiing! It smells great. The texture is a very thick cream so it's really great for moisturizing super parched skin before bed at night! It really keeps my dry patches at bay without getting me oily!" in 5 reviews
Kelsey C.
Skiatook , OK
Yes!! I absolutely love this night cream! I will definitely buy once my Birchbox sample is out.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
I personally love this cream! I am a huge fan of night mask and this is a great overnight treatment. I have used it numerous times and love the way it makes my skin feel. I would definitely buy this again!
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
I got this from marshals & it was quiet affordable . It wax gentle on skin and I like the product !!
Molly H.
Ottawa
love this cream! gives me great moisture, its gentle yet affective. i'm young any want to look young for as long as i can and i feel like this product will play a role in doing so. i have recommmened it to all my friends.
Dallas L.
I have just made my purchase of this item so I cannot give you a stern review but the two times I have used it I did not feel let down. It is a little on the pricey side for drug store but I feel the more I use it the happier I will be.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
I've always heard the best reviews of bliss, however i haven't tried it other than samples and they're very hydrating
Lindsay C.
Hanover, MD
I love this night cream. It's very hydrating. I feel that my skin looks refreshed when I wake up in the morning after I use this. It has a nice scent.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
First of all, this is the best smelling anything ever. It's like a whipped vanilla, absolutely amazing! This moisturizer is thick but melts right in and does a good job moisturizing and plumping up the skin.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
This night cream is unlike any other! No greasy feeling or weighing down your skin so it can't breathe. While it is thicker and more hydrating than a day cream, it still feels light and never sticky.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I like this product because it works well and is good for a reviving cream. I have only tried it a few times but am interested in the product because the brand is a great brand for different body products. I would recommend this product to friends,