BY BLISS

A feather-light night cream that supports antiaging. This potent potion delivers all the age-battling benefits of The Youth As We Know It™ Moisture Cream (plumping, retexturizing, brightening, and visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines, to name a few). Plus it's made with twice the active wrinkle fighting power and half the weight. Its feather-light texture sinks deep into skin so get ready to wake up with the skin of your dreams. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. This treatment is used in the new The Youth As We Know It™ Night Time Facial Treatment at Bliss Spas. see more...

Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This moisturizer is light weight and you only need a small amount. It easily glides over the skins and absorbs fairly quickly. I bought mine from Macy’s, it is a little bit pricey, but I do think it’s worth it. Also, using it with the exfoliating cleanser from Bliss, it seems to be the perfect duo! bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream Set
Katie L.
['Dallas', 'TX'], TX
I like this product because it works well and is good for a reviving cream. I have only tried it a few times but am interested in the product because the brand is a great brand for different body products. I would recommend this product to friends,
Liz C.
Butte, MT
This night cream is unlike any other! No greasy feeling or weighing down your skin so it can't breathe. While it is thicker and more hydrating than a day cream, it still feels light and never sticky.
jenna g.
Willowbrook, IL
Apply at night and leaves my skin feeling soft and vibrant, plenty of moisture to keep the dryness far away. It is very gentle , and in the morning leaves my skin very refreshed in the morning . It is a great product I would use again and again !
Jill L.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is very thick but great if you are dealing with dry skin and need to give your skin a boost. I use this maybe 1x-2x week --/ too often and my skin gets a little too greasy. I do wake up with my skin feeling more supple and glowing which I love.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
First of all, this is the best smelling anything ever. It's like a whipped vanilla, absolutely amazing! This moisturizer is thick but melts right in and does a good job moisturizing and plumping up the skin.
Brenna M.
I've been using this since coming back from the beach. I had a bit of peeling across my nose and forehead. I used this on my fine lines as well as the peeling areas. It was light and didn't make my makeup cake.
Dallas L.
I have just made my purchase of this item so I cannot give you a stern review but the two times I have used it I did not feel let down. It is a little on the pricey side for drug store but I feel the more I use it the happier I will be.
Trudy L.
Lebanon, NJ
I began using Bliss Night Cream about 30 days ago, and found it to be a little lighter in consistency than I expected from a nourishing night cream. My face felt smooth in the morning, and was never greasy. I didn't really see any difference in the texture of my skin, but at my age that can be seen as a positive!! I recommend it if you have oily skin, or anything except dry skin.
Keely J.
Glendale , AZ
This cream is amaziiiiing! It smells great. The texture is a very thick cream so it's really great for moisturizing super parched skin before bed at night! It really keeps my dry patches at bay without getting me oily!