BY BLISS

A feather-light night cream that supports antiaging. This potent potion delivers all the age-battling benefits of The Youth As We Know It™ Moisture Cream (plumping, retexturizing, brightening, and visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines, to name a few). Plus it's made with twice the active wrinkle fighting power and half the weight. Its feather-light texture sinks deep into skin so get ready to wake up with the skin of your dreams. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. This treatment is used in the new The Youth As We Know It™ Night Time Facial Treatment at Bliss Spas. see more...

Bliss The Youth As We Know It™ Youth Reviving Night Cream 1.7 oz
  • "This cream is amaziiiiing! It smells great. The texture is a very thick cream so it's really great for moisturizing super parched skin before bed at night! It really keeps my dry patches at bay without getting me oily!" in 5 reviews
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This moisturizer is light weight and you only need a small amount. It easily glides over the skins and absorbs fairly quickly. I bought mine from Macy’s, it is a little bit pricey, but I do think it’s worth it. Also, using it with the exfoliating cleanser from Bliss, it seems to be the perfect duo! bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream Set
Kristin H.
This is an Energizing Face Cream. It is very hydrating and not greasy at all. I have bought this a few times, but I would need more out of a product than just hydration to buy it again. There are too many other creams that have more potent ingredients for the same price point.
haley g.
arlington
This is a really good product it definitely helped with my acne I would really love to try more of these products I was the first time user and I was so happy with the results that you used on my skin and I just love this product
KM C.
Renton, WA
I randomly picked this up at Marshall’s because I needed a moisturizer & I’m so happy that I did! It helped add moisture to my face with though it being sticky. The packaging is simple & sleek. I’m almost out & planning to buy it again.
Catherine Linette a.
Brandon, FL
I have dry skin and this did not worked for me. It is a very rich formula but it clogged my pores. So I stopped using it. Because of that I do not have a conclusion about the antiaging properties that it claims to have.
Angela C.
Hallsville

Bliss The Youth As We Know It™ Youth Reviving Night Cream 1.7 oz by Bliss. I want to say this is an okay product I bought it at Ulta. Left my skin smooth but didn't really see any Reviving. Packaging was nice not sure if I would recommend I didn't see a real difference.

Bri S.
Pittsburgh
This was a great firming night cream. Had a good smell they woke up feeling refreshed and moisturized. I would buy this again. I’ve used it several times. I would recommend to others.
Olivia M.
Gilbert
I love this cream!! Super soft and creamy! Not that thick and it’s gentle on the skin but you have to make sure you don’t apply too much because a little goes a long way as people say! I think maybe the container is a little too small and could definitely contain more but other than that I like it.
Bethany R.
Clinton, MO
This did provide a good amount of moisture. However, it left my skin feeling super greasy. I was really disappointed. My husband even noticed how greasy my skin looked the next morning. I will not be repurchasing this.
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.