BY BLISS

A feather-light night cream that supports antiaging. This potent potion delivers all the age-battling benefits of The Youth As We Know It™ Moisture Cream (plumping, retexturizing, brightening, and visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines, to name a few). Plus it's made with twice the active wrinkle fighting power and half the weight. Its feather-light texture sinks deep into skin so get ready to wake up with the skin of your dreams. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. This treatment is used in the new The Youth As We Know It™ Night Time Facial Treatment at Bliss Spas. see more...

Trudy L.
Lebanon, NJ
I began using Bliss Night Cream about 30 days ago, and found it to be a little lighter in consistency than I expected from a nourishing night cream. My face felt smooth in the morning, and was never greasy. I didn't really see any difference in the texture of my skin, but at my age that can be seen as a positive!! I recommend it if you have oily skin, or anything except dry skin.
Dallas L.
I have just made my purchase of this item so I cannot give you a stern review but the two times I have used it I did not feel let down. It is a little on the pricey side for drug store but I feel the more I use it the happier I will be.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
I didn't like this product at all. The packing is really beautiful. However, for the price it isn't that great. It doesn't hydrate my skin. It didn't make my skin look any better, and pills as you are applying it.
Anna H.
This is a really nice night cream that isn't too thick or over whelming! Absorbs quickly with feeling greasy and I love this as a night cream! Affordable and good for sensitive skin types.
Maia T.
I literally could see a difference in my skin the next morning. This keeps my skin clear and peps my face up. My lines look less visible and my skin feels baby smooth.
Lindsay C.
Hanover, MD
I love this night cream. It's very hydrating. I feel that my skin looks refreshed when I wake up in the morning after I use this. It has a nice scent.
Lindsey K.
Denver, NC
Love anything by this brand! This moisturizer is amazing! It smells absolutely wonderful and leaves my skin feeling so soft and new!
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
I've always heard the best reviews of bliss, however i haven't tried it other than samples and they're very hydrating
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
I personally love this cream! I am a huge fan of night mask and this is a great overnight treatment. I have used it numerous times and love the way it makes my skin feel. I would definitely buy this again!
jenna g.
Willowbrook, IL
Apply at night and leaves my skin feeling soft and vibrant, plenty of moisture to keep the dryness far away. It is very gentle , and in the morning leaves my skin very refreshed in the morning . It is a great product I would use again and again !