BY BLISS

A feather-light night cream that supports antiaging. This potent potion delivers all the age-battling benefits of The Youth As We Know It™ Moisture Cream (plumping, retexturizing, brightening, and visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines, to name a few). Plus it's made with twice the active wrinkle fighting power and half the weight. Its feather-light texture sinks deep into skin so get ready to wake up with the skin of your dreams. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. This treatment is used in the new The Youth As We Know It™ Night Time Facial Treatment at Bliss Spas. see more...

Bliss The Youth As We Know It™ Youth Reviving Night Cream 1.7 oz
  • "This cream is amaziiiiing! It smells great. The texture is a very thick cream so it's really great for moisturizing super parched skin before bed at night! It really keeps my dry patches at bay without getting me oily!" in 5 reviews
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This moisturizer is light weight and you only need a small amount. It easily glides over the skins and absorbs fairly quickly. I bought mine from Macy’s, it is a little bit pricey, but I do think it’s worth it. Also, using it with the exfoliating cleanser from Bliss, it seems to be the perfect duo! bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream Set
Angela C.
Hallsville

Bliss The Youth As We Know It™ Youth Reviving Night Cream 1.7 oz by Bliss. I want to say this is an okay product I bought it at Ulta. Left my skin smooth but didn't really see any Reviving. Packaging was nice not sure if I would recommend I didn't see a real difference.

Kristin H.
This is an Energizing Face Cream. It is very hydrating and not greasy at all. I have bought this a few times, but I would need more out of a product than just hydration to buy it again. There are too many other creams that have more potent ingredients for the same price point.
KM C.
Renton , WA
I randomly picked this up at Marshall’s because I needed a moisturizer & I’m so happy that I did! It helped add moisture to my face with though it being sticky. The packaging is simple & sleek. I’m almost out & planning to buy it again.
Catherine Linette a.
Brandon, FL
I have dry skin and this did not worked for me. It is a very rich formula but it clogged my pores. So I stopped using it. Because of that I do not have a conclusion about the antiaging properties that it claims to have.
Christina K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This product is awesome! I love the way it makes me feel and how inexpensive it is! If you think it’s expensive don’t because it’s 100% worth it! I love this stuff!!! Must try
Bethany R.
Clinton, MO
This did provide a good amount of moisture. However, it left my skin feeling super greasy. I was really disappointed. My husband even noticed how greasy my skin looked the next morning. I will not be repurchasing this.
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
Jaklyn K.
I feel like this makes me break out, but I like how it makes my skin feel after applying. The smell is different, I hated it at first but I think I got used to it. I probably wouldn’t buy again.
sam g.
San Antonio
this very good for the night time i always out ut in before i go to bed it’s just wonderful it met my expectations and i would definitely recommend this to everyone