BY BLISS

A feather-light night cream that supports antiaging. This potent potion delivers all the age-battling benefits of The Youth As We Know It™ Moisture Cream (plumping, retexturizing, brightening, and visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines, to name a few). Plus it's made with twice the active wrinkle fighting power and half the weight. Its feather-light texture sinks deep into skin so get ready to wake up with the skin of your dreams. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. This treatment is used in the new The Youth As We Know It™ Night Time Facial Treatment at Bliss Spas.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This cream is amaziiiiing! It smells great. The texture is a very thick cream so it's really great for moisturizing super parched skin before bed at night! It really keeps my dry patches at bay without getting me oily!" in 5 reviews
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This moisturizer is light weight and you only need a small amount. It easily glides over the skins and absorbs fairly quickly. I bought mine from Macy’s, it is a little bit pricey, but I do think it’s worth it. Also, using it with the exfoliating cleanser from Bliss, it seems to be the perfect duo! bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream Set
Devon P.
Glenolden, PA
This stuff feels so amazing on my face. I liked it but won’t be purchasing again. First of all it’s super expensive!!! Second of all, it has barely any product in it for the amount you’re paying. It feels nice yea but I’m not sure it did anything special for me.
Jessica F.
orange
I am loving this cream. I put it on right before going to bed and I must say I definitely have noticed a difference. My face feels much more hydrated. My skin feels softer and smoother. I’ve noticed that my skin is more plumper and just all around feels better.
Catherine Linette a.
Lutz, FL
I have dry skin and this did not worked for me. It is a very rich formula but it clogged my pores. So I stopped using it. Because of that I do not have a conclusion about the antiaging properties that it claims to have.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Angela C.
Hallsville

Bliss The Youth As We Know It™ Youth Reviving Night Cream 1.7 oz by Bliss. I want to say this is an okay product I bought it at Ulta. Left my skin smooth but didn't really see any Reviving. Packaging was nice not sure if I would recommend I didn't see a real difference.

Bri S.
Pittsburgh
This was a great firming night cream. Had a good smell they woke up feeling refreshed and moisturized. I would buy this again. I’ve used it several times. I would recommend to others.
Kristin H.
This is an Energizing Face Cream. It is very hydrating and not greasy at all. I have bought this a few times, but I would need more out of a product than just hydration to buy it again. There are too many other creams that have more potent ingredients for the same price point.
Allison C.
Atwater
very hydrating! i love the smell too! my skin feels so fresh and smooth in the morning. it’s very gentle on the skin so if you have sensitive skin it should work well for you! overall this moisturizer completely blew me away. 10/10 would definitely recommend!
Bethany R.
Clinton, MO
This did provide a good amount of moisture. However, it left my skin feeling super greasy. I was really disappointed. My husband even noticed how greasy my skin looked the next morning. I will not be repurchasing this.