BY BLISS

A day cream formulated to support antiaging. This product packs ten advanced age-fighting ingredients into one multitasking formula. Each ingredient in this 10-in-one cream contributes to an age-correcting benefit. With regular usage, this product appears to promote collagen production, visibly diminish wrinkles, fill in fine lines, boost oxygen microcirculation, even the skintone, hydrate and plump, repair and soothe, smooth skin's texture, brighten and clarify, and improve skin's firmness. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates This product is free of triclosan, synthetic dyes, and petrochemicals. Research results: In an independent clinical study, results from twice-daily use for six weeks, subjects: - Up to 100% increase in hydration - 81% reported an improvement in skin's radiance - 64% reported an immediate relaxing of fine lines

• How long does it take for you to notice this product work...1 Answers
bliss The Youth As We Know It™ Youth Reviving Moisture Day Cream
  • "Very moisturizing, it keeps my skin hydrated through out the day and even before my makeup I noticed it dries fast on my skin!" in 7 reviews
  • "I've used this product once or twice a week for several months and I can say I see a difference. It always makes my skin silky smooth and plump which is why I use a mask for my dry skin. Love this product and would definitely recommend to a friend! One of my favorites! " in 5 reviews
  • "Great product for sensitive skin!!! i use this product in the mornings after washing my face! by nightime it feels even better! " in 3 reviews
Brandy S.
North Augusta, SC
The stuff is pretty good, I feel like it’s a little overpriced. It does OK under make up, but I prefer it more so on no make up days. I do prefer the philosophy moisturizers over this. The white top actually became detached from the actual threaded lid. So the packaging quality is a little cheap for the price point of this product.
Vanessa A.
Costa Mesa, CA
This day cream is incredibly thick and a small amount goes a long way. It was my first time using it and I only use it when I need some real replenishment. Man, this stuff works! Since I'm dry skinned this product really soaks into my skin and stays there all day, even when I cake on the makeup! I have a feeling this stuff will last me forever! Well worth the purchase.
Sabrina V.
Crete, IL
One of my favorite Day creams! I use this every morning after I was my face! You get an amazing amount of product for the price you pay for it is totally worth it! I recommend this to everyone in my life and so far everyone has been just as obsessed as I have been!  After the product has soaked in your skin is so bouncy and hydrated and ready to take on the day!
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
This lotion is really great if you have dry skin! It makes my face feel oh so soft and it actually feels like it tightens my face a bit too! Overall, I don't think it made my skin look that much younger. I'm not sure I would purchase this product in particular again, but I do love the Bliss brand!
Katelynn R.
Albany
I absolutely love this product. It gives me face exactly what it needs throughout the day. I am on my first container still, but I have been using it for several weeks. I think it might be a little pricey, but I would buy it again because of the quality and the amount of product that you get.
Sophie T.
Piedmont, OK
Sarah K.
Portland
I really like this product definitely could tell a difference in my skin lighting after a couple days and tightening it really brings out a glow and really gets into the wrinkles leaves the skin feeling smooth fresh and soft it's like Botox but without the hassle
Mercedes D.
Bethesda, MD
This is a good product but it really only works after a prolonged time of using it. The doesn't work right away of after a few days. I saw results for hydration after using it for about a week twice a day. Make sure you have the commitment to  it before buying!
Gwendolyn G.
I have used this moisturizer for 7 years nothing compares to it. It softens smoothed and protects and I also use it around my eyes .. keep the jar closed tight the product tends to change colors but it won't loose it's potency... I will always use bliss
Jessica H.
Corona, CA
Can't say enough great things about this cream. It has my skin feeling so hydrated and soft! It has made my complexion more clear and even. I tend to go back and forth between different creams but this one is definitely one of my favorites right now.
Shelley J.
How long does it take for you to notice this product working?