BY BLISS

An eye cream that supports antiaging. This reparative, ultra-luxe eye cream is like a one-stop shop for all aging concerns. It helps improve the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, firmness, fine lines, crow's feet, and brightness. Skincare professionals at Bliss Spas worldwide have tested, approved, and used this formula in the famous Youth As We Know It Facial. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is free of synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, and triclosan. It is fragrance-free and ophthalmologist-tested.

Lauren V.
I️ used this eye cream at night but then forgot about it for a while. Now the formula is kind of separated so I️ don’t know how effective it is but I️ still use it on occasion as part of my nighttime skin care regime. It dries almost like a cucumber mask, it has a glossiness to it, it’s not creamy. I️ don’t know if it reverses anything but I️ do feel that it has firming properties when it dries.
Ashley C.
Bonney Lake, WA
Love this cream! It’s light but gets the job done and moisturized so well overnight. It’s gentle on my skin and smells great. You can feel it tightening after you put it on but not in an uncomfortable way. My go to.
Shelley L.
Boiling Springs
I bought this eye cream because I saw it on sale at Ulta. It’s not the best eye cream I’ve ever used but it does keep my under eye area hydrated and seems to help somewhat with under eye circles.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I am giving the bliss youth as we know it eye cream 3 out of 5 stars for a couple of reasons , one it is extremely over priced and two it is very greasy and heavy. I have used numerous eye creams and for me this one was just a miss. There are numerous ones that do a better job that are half the price.
Tatianna J.
I am a lover of skin care and I came across this product and haven't looked back since. I am in my early 20s and I don't suffer from wrinkles or aging just yet but I feel that it is never too early to start. My dark circles are basically non existent after using this and I like the consistency of this cream. It also doesn't leave my under eyes dry but feeling hydrated. 10/10!
Evelise L.
Hedgesville, WV
Their name, Bliss, says it all! You can feel the moisture as you apply it! Your face is still soft the next morning. I love it so much I am going to try the face wash. You do not need to use very much of this product each day. Thus it is a great value and will last a long time. My jar still looks brand new, and I use it daily Less
Beth S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really enjoyed this eye cream. It is very silly an luxurious, and provides all-day moisture. I found it to be not as thick as I normally like in an eye cream, but it did an excellent job of keeping my eye areas firm and hydrated! I'd definitely recommend this cream!
Karlie B.
Alpine, UT
I really liked this product. I didn't notice any anti aging but I did feel like it moisturized and it felt really nice. It wasn't too thick or too thin of a product and I've actually been meaning to repurchase because it's not very expensive. I think it's worth it!
Alyne G.
Arlington, TX
I gave very bad u see eta circles and am starting to get some fine lines around both of my eyes. This moisturized and made the skin under my eyes supple. The dark circles lessened and the fine line seem to be disappearing. Loved the smell.
Sara C.
I always go out of my way to review Bliss products bc I'm seriously so in love! The packaging is great but the product is even better. Always makes my skin feel moisturized and plump after use! Would definitely recommend!