BY BLISS

Keep Skin in the Clear The Youth As We Know It Concentrate is an intensely effective serum, designed to decrease and prevent visible signs of aging while also boosting hydration and radiance. Hydroplex-3, the same ingredient Bliss uses in their in-spa The Youth As We Know It facial, boasts a trio of moisturizing agents that increase hydration levels to plump skin, smooth fine lines, and provide comfort. Instant hydrators supply immediate moisture while encapsulated hydrators release over time for lasting moisture. Plus, pearl extract and other radiance boosters work together to revive a youthful, luminous glow. The complexion is left with a supple texture and illuminated tone. So if you fancy a luminous glow, plumper and smoother-looking skin, and a rash of compliments (hey, who doesn't?), look no further. Pearl illuminators deliver gorgeous luminosity Skin looks renewed, firm, and more supple 1 oz. Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Pearl illuminators firm up the skin. Hydroplex-3 encapsulators hydrate to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Marine-sourced skin renewers promote overall clarity and brightness. Oxygen boosters decrease redness and restore the skin's radiant glow. Advanced moisture binders keep the skin hydrated. And a brightening multi-fruit complex increases cell renewal, encourages collagen production, and boosts skin elasticity and hydration. Free of: Parabens For Best EffectAfter cleansing and toning, massage 2-3 pumps of this concentrate onto your face and neck. Apply in the morning and evening, under The Youth As We Know It Moisture and Eye Creams, for the most radical and radiant results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leah D.
I love Bliss products in general and find that this one falls in line nicely with their other daily use products. I don't notice any dramatic results or overnight changes, but find that with daily use, my skin appears slightly plumper and more radiant. I have not noticed a change in any fine lines. This product does work wonders on rejuvenating skin after a day in the sun!
Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE bliss products, especially the face products. This line is amazing and just might contain actual magic. I am almost 37 years old and I am frequently asked for ID when purchasing alcohol or tobacco products. I really equate that to my daily use of bliss products!
hannah w.
arkansas
Love this, it's a nice face care and smells pretty good great packageing and value is pretty good compared to others. I've used it a couple of times and i really enjoy it, i'm getting a new one soon. My sister gets it now because she loved it so much.
Carrie H.
Bentonville, AR
Love this product I use it daily and it helps keep my skin looking young and fresh. On the days I do not wear makeup I only use this product and feel confident going out with no make up.
Barb T.
Danbury, CT
Review for: No Color more...
Very light on the skin, absorbs quickly. works fast to improve moisture. fine lines start to fade with regular use. no harsh smell. very high quality and worth the price. gentle on the skin but, it works!
Margy M.
Houston
I have been using that product and I don't see as much as a difference going to keep using it .  It's understandable that it takes time for a product to work .Patients is the key 🔑 no very satisfied.
Dee J.
bliss products are too incredible, the like as know it concentrate it so great it makes my face feel tight and youthful and i glow.. i feel so beautiful after using it
Katelyn A.
Salt Lake City
All Bliss products are an A+ in my book. I am so loyal to this brand. This product will make your skin so soft. I love putting this on about 3 times a week. It'll make harsh lines softer.
Allie B.
Atlanta, GA
Great moisturizer at an even better price point. I picked this moisturizer up at Ulta on a whim when it was on sale. I now use this in the evenings and use it after showering. It leaves my skin quenched and is very helpful to keep my skin moisturized during the winter. Highly recommended!
Kelly N.
Austin, TX
I love BLISS!!! I love the smell, the feeling you get when you use their products!! This concentrate does not leave a slimy residue and I like that I don't have to use a lot of it.
danila f.