Bliss

Bliss
Bliss "The Youth As We Know It" Anti-Aging Toner
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
Bliss Anti-Aging Toner works well. It isn't the best anti aging product I have ever used, but I definitely see results. My skin is sensitive and this product does not cause irritation. I feel like it leaves my skin looking bright and healthy.
Brittany F.
New Orleans, LA
Love this stuff! It definitely leaves a dewy sheen at first, but I typically use it after I shower and before bed rather than under makeup. This toner has a much thicker, gel like consistency than others that I've used, and I think it is excellent, cooling and effective (bonus tip: put it in the fridge in the summer and it is a cooling treat for your face!!)
Oni C.
I don't use this so much for the "anti-aging"---more so for just the toner effect. I do like it but price is a bit high in my opinion. Based on first time use---I wouldn't purchase every month.
Michelle L.
Fort Collins
Maybe I got a weird batch, but it smelled like straight chemicals and my skin, which is not normally sensitive, had a adverse reaction. The rest of this brand is fine on my skin normally.
Lizett M.
Edinburg, TX
I love this facial moisturizer. It smells sweet and goes on smoothly. Doesnt leave skin greasy at all. Love it for under makeup too. Use it as a primer and as a moisturizer
member-523c3
I been using this product for about a month now and it seems to have been working in a good direction. I use it every day at night time and while it makes my face looks a little shiny, it does seem to hydrate well. I like it and recommend it totally! i'll buy it again
Kaylie H.
Forest, VA
I am young myself so aging shouldnt be bothering me yet but with this product I will never have to. It has helped clear up my skin and make it look more taught in just the first month I tried it!
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
since i always went to have my skin feeling and looking young, i picked this product up. it worked wonders and meet my exspections to make my skin looking younger
Noemi L.
I get this product for my mom and she loves it , she can't be without it. As soon as it has less than half she gets a new one . It leaves your skin feeling soft and renewed.
lindsy s.
This product has helped me soften lines in my face. I would choose this product over any other as i have sensitive skin and this does not irritate or break me out!