Bliss

Bliss
Bliss "The Youth As We Know It" Anti-Aging Toner
Kaylin T.
Houston
Most toners really irritate my skin and cause flaking ect. This toner really surprised me with how gentle it was on my skin but also effective. The only thing I noticed with this was that after a few weeks it did start to kind of lose it effectiveness for me. It may not be the same for everyone else though.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
Bliss Anti-Aging Toner works well. It isn't the best anti aging product I have ever used, but I definitely see results. My skin is sensitive and this product does not cause irritation. I feel like it leaves my skin looking bright and healthy.
Brittany F.
New Orleans, LA
Love this stuff! It definitely leaves a dewy sheen at first, but I typically use it after I shower and before bed rather than under makeup. This toner has a much thicker, gel like consistency than others that I've used, and I think it is excellent, cooling and effective (bonus tip: put it in the fridge in the summer and it is a cooling treat for your face!!)
Oni C.
I don't use this so much for the "anti-aging"---more so for just the toner effect. I do like it but price is a bit high in my opinion. Based on first time use---I wouldn't purchase every month.
Michelle L.
Fort Collins
Maybe I got a weird batch, but it smelled like straight chemicals and my skin, which is not normally sensitive, had a adverse reaction. The rest of this brand is fine on my skin normally.
Lizett M.
Edinburg, TX
I love this facial moisturizer. It smells sweet and goes on smoothly. Doesnt leave skin greasy at all. Love it for under makeup too. Use it as a primer and as a moisturizer
member-523c3
I been using this product for about a month now and it seems to have been working in a good direction. I use it every day at night time and while it makes my face looks a little shiny, it does seem to hydrate well. I like it and recommend it totally! i'll buy it again
Kaylie H.
Forest, VA
I am young myself so aging shouldnt be bothering me yet but with this product I will never have to. It has helped clear up my skin and make it look more taught in just the first month I tried it!
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
since i always went to have my skin feeling and looking young, i picked this product up. it worked wonders and meet my exspections to make my skin looking younger
Noemi L.
Mercedes
I get this product for my mom and she loves it , she can't be without it. As soon as it has less than half she gets a new one . It leaves your skin feeling soft and renewed.