Bliss The Youth As We Know It anti aging serum uploaded by Natasha L.Bliss The Youth As We Know It anti aging serum uploaded by Andrea W.Bliss The Youth As We Know It anti aging serum uploaded by Andrea W.

BY BLISS THE YOUTH AS WE KNOW IT

This potent formula is all hopped up with Hydroplex-3, which has been encapsulated to work both on contact and over time-plus pearl extract and potent skin radiance boosters. So, if you fancy a luminous glow, plumper and smoother-looking skin and a rash of compliments , look no further. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara C.
So in love with this stuff! Yes, it's pricey but here's a tip- I can almost always find it at my local tj maxx (for a third of the price)! They usually have a nice range of bliss projects (which I'm obsessed with) smells great and leaves my skin feeling amazing!
Andrea W.
Proctorville, OH
This is my new spring find! Bliss products have been around for a while and I've used a lot of them but this product was new to me and I'm in love! My skin tone and appearance has improved since using this product for about a month. It's soothing and refreshing. I would recommend this to any one who has seen some effects of aging on their skin and wants to maintain that youthful glow.
Ashley D.
West Chester, PA
Only need to use a small amount. Bottle is only 1oz, worth it but suggested not a everyday use or it's going to get $$$.
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
I like this anti-aging serum. But unfortunately this product is pretty spendy. When I saw this at my beauty store and I was unsure if I want to buy it or not finally I decided to buy it. The price alone is what scares me from buying it again but I do recommend this if you want to invest in a higher price product.
celymar f.
Its good, leaves skin feeling good but i feel if you use it every day its kind of pricey for the amount of product in a single bottle. however its really good, its like lotion only it cleans deeply