BY BLISS

The only night cream that packs a serious age-defying punch with twice the wrinkle-fighting power and half the weight.* Not only does this potent PM potion deliver all the age-battling benefits of. The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream , it s made with twice the active wrinkle fighting power and half the weight.* Its feather-light texture sinks deep into skin to pack a serious age-defying punch - so get ready to wake up with the skin of your dreams . *compared to the youth as we know it moisture cream the youth as we know it anti-aging night cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Okay, so I know this is very expensive, but if you are anything like me, then you have been searching a lifetime for a night cream that lives up to your high expectations.... And this one does! I do hate the price, but I find that a little goes a long way, so this will probably last a very long time. It is highly moisturizing, without leaving me looking and feeling like an oil slick. My skin feels absolutely amazing ever since I started using this. I wake up with a smooth and fresh face, and it does not cause my combination/sensitive skin to break out or get rashy bumps like some others have. I am happy that I purchased this." in 8 reviews
Jessica F.
orange
Review for: N/A more...
I am loving this cream. I put it on right before going to bed and I must say I definitely have noticed a difference. My face feels much more hydrated. My skin feels softer and smoother. I’ve noticed that my skin is more plumper and just all around feels better.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: Bliss the youth as we know it anti-aging night cream, 1.7 oz more...
I didn’t notice a difference between using this and my regular moisturizer. The smell is nice but overall it’s not that special. Costs more than my regular moisturizer so I’ll just stick to that.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Review for: N/A, Bliss the youth as we know it anti-aging night cream, 1.7 oz more...
Katie B.
Arlington
Makes my skin feel soft.Good price point too.Haven’t used it long enough to tell if it’s really working or doing much for me though.So far I do like it and will continue to use it to see if I see results.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I discovered bliss a few months ago and when I tried there makeup products I fell in love with this brand. Then I discovered there skincare products and fell in love even more
Julissa E.
Hubertus, WI
Ive been hearing great things about this product and decided to give it a shot! It is a very thick cream, but feels amazing on the skin. It makes my skin feel fully moisturized and smooth. When I wake up in the morning, any texture on my skin feels smoothed over, pores are not as visible when applying my makeup and I don't see as much dryness. I don't have many fine lines on my skin, but it does appear smoother, tighter and even brighter. Only down side is the price tag. it does retail for 70+ dollars, but i do know Kohl's has been having amazing sales on the Bliss skincare brand. With that said, it's definitely worth it. !
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
This night cream is actually one of my favorites. It's not too heavy, not greasy and is noncomedogenic meaning it won't break you out. That said I even love the smell of it. So why only 4 stars you ask? Well it oxidizes fairly quickly. As in if I leave the lid off by mistake of perhaps keep it around a month longer than I ought to the color begins to turn a bit...
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
This is an effective night cream that I have started to use as the weather has turned warmer. Smells fantastic and does not weigh down my skin. I wake up with my skin feeling refreshed and supple. Pretty packaging.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Amazing anti-aging night cream. Bliss has the youth as we know it line. That is their anti-aging line. The ingredients are potent and make your skin feel amazing with real results! I have never met anyone who doesn't love Bliss products. A little pricey.
Arielle B.
Waukesha , WI
This is my go-to night cream. I gave it a try as I found it at TJMaxx for $20. It's extremely soft and moisturizing without leaving your skin oily. A little bit goes a long way. I have repurchased three or four times since first trying it out.