Bliss The Youth As We Know It anti aging eye cream uploaded by Kelly M.

BY BLISS THE YOUTH AS WE KNOW IT

We ve taken the ten most important ingredients we ve found for eyes and packed them into one WOW!-eliciting wonder cream. So, unless you have some sort of sentimental attachment to stuff like dark circles, crow s feet, undereye pillows, saggy eyebrow arches and, uh, being called ma am, we suggest you snap up this reparative periorbital powerhouse pronto. see more...

• Does this eye cream work? How long does it take to see th...1 Answers
  • Is it thick like lotion or more like a gel? And does it w...1 Answers
  • How long will one pot of this last? I've had this product...1 Answers
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
I was very lucky to find this cult brand at TJ Maxx. I picked up this eye cream for under $25! It doesn't irritate my eyes like some eye creams can. It is definitely a thick formula and a little goes a long way. I haven't noticed any change in under eye color. I have noticed that under eye concealer goes on much easier now that I have been using this product. To me that means my under eye area is much more hydrated. This isn't life changing but I do enjoy it!
Stella L.
Daly City, CA
I'm in my 20's but it's never too late to start perfecting your skincare regimen. That being said - I love Bliss products. The texture is light and not oily and blends in well with my skin. It works well on my relatively youthful skin but more concerned areas may require stronger products.
Bridget S.
This product is nice. However, I haven't really noticed a dramatic difference while using it. It feels great and moisturizing on my under eye, but it's not something that I would repurchase.
Casey R.
Greenville, AL
This is a miracle worker. So impressed by this product. You wake up feeling refreshed and wrinkle free- can actually feel the difference.
Heather P.
Does this eye cream work? How long does it take to see the effects and is it worth the cost?
Laura F.
Lenexa, KS
Has anyone used this and had success?
Kelly M.
How long will one pot of this last? I've had this product 1 week and am only using it at night although it mentions night and day application in the directions.
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Is it thick like lotion or more like a gel? And does it work?

Amazon