BY BLISS THE YOUTH AS WE KNOW IT

This cleansing cream not only dissolves makeup, but also combines a secret stay-on moisture complex that slows water evaporation and binds hydration to the skin all day with ingredients known to stimulate cellular renewal, increase oxygenation, and improve elasticity and tone. anti aging cleanser see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Dee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually my everyday cleanser, actually using it twice a day. I use this in the morning and when I'm in for the day, I wash my makeup off completely with a mild cleanser and then treat mg skin with this cleanser. I've noticed that my pores are not as irritated and my skin isn't blotches with red spots after washing my face. This cleanser is gentle on my skin and leaves it clean, refreshed and my pores seem smaller.
Angela H.
Coral Gables, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! I recently purchased this at a Marshalls and so glad I did. This beautifully removes all my makeup. I've never had a cleanser remove eye makeup so smoothly and most of what I use is waterproof and requires a lot of scrubbing
jenna t.
Roseville, CA
The texture of this cleanser is phenomenal! It removes all my makeup, with a nice soft scent. I have very acne prone skin, and this hasn't broken me out whatsoever. Love it!
Sabrina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought from TJ Maxx yesterday. I thought it was decent priced to it being a Bliss. The packaging is super cute! I just wish they had more of the line to get out.
Scarla D.
Bronx, NY
This cleanser is lovely, It doesn't lather much but I don't mind that at all. I know exactly where I place it is where its going to work it's magic. Leaves my skin feeling soft and not over dried. its a little on the pricier side but it will last you a while.