Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments

This electric blue sparkle peel-off mask, with revitalizing asparagus stem extract and clarifying Moroccan lava clay, helps extract toxins and remove excess oil for a smooth, fresh, healthy-looking complexion. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments!
How would you rate this product?
California
Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments uploaded by Lita K.
I enjoy the outcome of using Bliss 'The Real Peel' Detox but the mask itself smells a bit like doing laundry with very fragrant detergent, which I wasn't a huge fan of. The mask works wonderfully but does leave some glitter behind, which could be an issue for those who don't want a little sparkle. My four stars is really based on how hydrated, supple and soft my skin is after using the product - not my nitpicky personally preferences. If you don't mind a soapy fragrance and a little residual glitter, this product is worth every penny!
Defiance, OH
Love this affordable mask! My skin feels rejuvenated &dead cells gone after using. So much product in the tube will last you a long time. The scent is a little too chemically for me that's abt the only thing they could have done better on IMO. I always have this on deck in my cabinet! Worth a try for You!
staten island
I like the bliss real peel detox mask, but it defiantly hurts to peel it off so be prepared. The price is great and fairly cheap. It’s effective just not always looking forward to peeling it off! I would probably buy it again.
Morton
I love this product I have only tried this one
i receive  this product in a subscription box. I love getting free stuff and free subscription boxes.!!! It is Effective and I will buy this product again........
I love this product I have only tried this one
South city
In my opinion I feel that this facial treatment really gets into my pores and cleans my pores takes out the blackheads and whiteheads then I have had the moment. And I recommend this peel mask for other people to try.
Wichita, KS
Okay. This mask hurts when youre taking it off. Its a pretty color. It has shimmer flecks in it. Dries fairly quickly. It is kind of a pain to out on with fingers cause of the texture so id definitely recommend using either a flat foundation brush or a mask tool to apply. But when I peel this off my eyes water every time. But my skin feels so smooth and good.
Coshocton, OH
I actually really liked this product! Many peels have left my skin feeling a little tight and dry.... This one however, did not! I really like Bliss and it's affordabke products!
Union, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best peel off mask I’ve ever used (& I used to say that about boscia’s black mask). It’s only 15 dollars and it cleaned out every single pore leaving my face SO SMOOTH. I’m not going to lie, this mask hurt like a ***** when peeling it off & I’ve tried a lot of peel masks but to me, it’s so worth the seconds of pain for the results. I have super sensitive skin and it was absolutely fine using this mask. It was like sanding off a layer of skin & facial hairs. My makeup the next day... GIRL. I was looking good. Moisturize heavily after using. 10/10.
I normally don’t do my reviews as I’m filling out a snap, but I felt compelled to share my poor experience with this mask. I got it on a major sale so it was super cheap...I should’ve steered clear because all the alcohol in the ingredient list. It was the most unnatural bright blue with large sparkles. It made my skin uncomfortable, and my face looked worse after. I promptly threw it out because I didn’t want to give it away and have someone else possibly have such a poor reaction as well. I really like their [product:bliss-makeup-melt-cleanser] and I hope they reduce the amount of fragrance and alcohol denat. In their products
Dothan, AL
I’m really big into the masks, and I love the peel off ones! I was super excited to try this but it honestly let me down. For starters, I didn’t see any noticeable difference except for redness, it made me VERY RED. It probably made me red because this stuff is essentially a wax. It hurts soooo badly to rip off. I’ve never had a face mask hurt this badly to pull off!  It’s pretty much ripping the top layer of your skin off. I don’t recommend. You’re way better spending the money on the glam glow peel off masks

Looking for your answer?