Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments

This electric blue sparkle peel-off mask, with revitalizing asparagus stem extract and clarifying Moroccan lava clay, helps extract toxins and remove excess oil for a smooth, fresh, healthy-looking complexion. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments!
How would you rate this product?
Odenton, MD
Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments uploaded by katie A.
I got the pink peel off mask for brightening, I am so excited to try this mask. I have heard so many good things about this brand so I am stoked to be able to get one of these masks. I got this in one of my subscription boxes! So far I really enjoy it, my skin is refreshed and brightened! I will keep using this amazing brand!
This stuff hurts like a mf to take off but i hecking love it. The peel is so satisfying and it comes off in one piece PLUSS it has glitter in it which is super rad. It smells kinda funny but ot actually works really well. My skin always feels super soft after i use it and my acne has actually been getting better?? Which never happens?? So maybe i can thank this??
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
Okay so I am HUGE on peels, especially pretty ones, and clay in a peel?? Let's get it. I was super excited to try it, and was highly disappointed. First of all, the chemical stink. It smells. Badly. Having it on for 20 was just ew. Second, it did nothing to improve my face over a months use, if anything my face seemed clearer because the mask removed a majority of my facial hair. BEWARE GETTING THIS IN YOUR BABY HAIRS OR ON YOUR EYEBROWS. Unpleasant experience, will not buy again.
Norton, MA
I tried this mask because it has some bad reviews on the website. The formula was gummy and weird, but overall loved the mask and it really pulled everything out. They JUST reformulated these babies, and I tried it in the new mini incredi-peel pack! The new formula is smooth and amazing! This product is on sale on their website right now for cheap go check it out!
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Target
Tried this tonight and wow it was one of the most painful peel offs I have ever done. I was so disappointed in this product which is weird because I’ve been very pleased with the bliss brand. It also says it’s unscented when it’s actually very scented.Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments
Rocky Mount, NC
I love this peel.  It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.  The price is affordable and worth trying.  The packaging is pleasing.  I have purchased before, and I will purchase again.    Many of their products are pleasant and worth the price.  I recommend.
Stamford, CT
I got this in a trio of Bliss facial treatments from Target. It goes on easily and tightens pretty quickly. However, it's painful to peel off. I have sensitive skin, so I'm not sure if it's because of that or if it's the mask itself. I don't think I'll buy again, but it was a good try!
Las Vegas, NV
Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments uploaded by Kaylee B.
This mask is so fun because of the color! It’s blue with sparkles and peels off really well. My skin felt super soft afterwards and the application was easy and not as sticky/messy as most other peel off masks I’ve tried.
Pittsburgh
Bliss products feel good on your skin, smell pretty, and work. This peel felt more luxurious than others I’ve tried and I think it helped my skin tone as well. Super glamorous and effective to boot. Beautiful design packaging on all Bliss products that fit in any budget. Love!!
Port Hadlock, WA
So far the ones I’ve used have been good. I’ve used the pink one a few times and it does make my skin feel very fresh but I don’t think it’s makes any dramatic changes. It’s slightly helpful. I like having these minis around for travel though!

Looking for your answer?