Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments - 1oz uploaded by katie a.Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments - 1oz uploaded by Ashley K.Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments - 1oz uploaded by Jacqueline G.

BY BLISS

This electric blue sparkle peel-off mask, with revitalizing asparagus stem extract and clarifying Moroccan lava clay, helps extract toxins and remove excess oil for a smooth, fresh, healthy-looking complexion. Gender: Unisex. see more...

𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕨.
Purchased at: Target
I really love the bliss facial peels, however the peeling part can be mildy painful which is definitely not something that everyone would enjoy, and it is by no means relaxing. However, it makes my skin look luminous and smooth after.
member-4b792
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was not good it doesn't does make your face soft but not anything out of this world and doesn't make your face feel moisturized but overall it good for rough and bumpy skin
RT M.
It just removes your peach fuzz and tiny hair, which grow back darker. Plus, it has glitter. Why would they put a skin irritant in a clarifying product?
Jacqueline G.
Wichita, KS
I added holo glitter to it for a "cutier sparkly" effect. It's a nice peel off mask, price is reasonable. At first it has a chemical smell to it.
Kai B.
I'm not a big fan of peel off masks, but I bought these because I adore Bliss. They work like any other peel off mask! The colors are fun!
Jasmin R.
Its really good , I'm glad I bought it even though it's expensive for the size. I shall never buy it again but it was good.
Chelsea D.
Richmond
Love it ! Packaging is nice . Good for sensitive skin. Met expectations . Very good for price . Love it !!!!!
Nikki S.
This was super easy to use and it felt like really worked. Use this about once a month to detox my skin.
Trinity S.
fairfield
Purchased at: ULTA
Only used it once but I really enjoyed this product. Would most definitely use it again.
Chelsea W.
Holly Springs, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved how this made my face feel 10x cleaner! For sure helps clear my break outs after wearing makeup for days.