Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments - 1oz uploaded by katie a.Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments - 1oz uploaded by Ashley K.Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments - 1oz uploaded by Jacqueline G.

BY BLISS

This electric blue sparkle peel-off mask, with revitalizing asparagus stem extract and clarifying Moroccan lava clay, helps extract toxins and remove excess oil for a smooth, fresh, healthy-looking complexion. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Jessie L.
Brownsville
ahhh okayyy was the one i is a really good app for me and i was a really really wanna is a good way of playing with my kids to go play and i was the day you go home to the park to get to the house to go get your shoes on your car so i was the
Isa W.
Purchased at: Target
Tried this tonight and wow it was one of the most painful peel offs I have ever done. I was so disappointed in this product which is weird because I’ve been very pleased with the bliss brand. It also says it’s unscented when it’s actually very scented.Bliss The Real Peel Detox Mask Facial Treatments - 1oz
katie a.
Odenton, MD
I got the pink peel off mask for brightening, I am so excited to try this mask. I have heard so many good things about this brand so I am stoked to be able to get one of these masks. I got this in one of my subscription boxes! So far I really enjoy it, my skin is refreshed and brightened! I will keep using this amazing brand!
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
I’m really big into the masks, and I love the peel off ones! I was super excited to try this but it honestly let me down. For starters, I didn’t see any noticeable difference except for redness, it made me VERY RED. It probably made me red because this stuff is essentially a wax. It hurts soooo badly to rip off. I’ve never had a face mask hurt this badly to pull off!  It’s pretty much ripping the top layer of your skin off. I don’t recommend. You’re way better spending the money on the glam glow peel off masks
Allie W.
If you deal with oily/oily combination skin, this mask is for you! It's super detoxing and feels amazing on the skin. It's a little thick and goopy but that's typical for peel off masks when they're wet. The pretty blue color looks fun on the face and peeling it off is so satisfying. I really feel l like it drew the impurities out my skin. My only complaint with it is I wish it didn't contain aluminum.
Janet P.
san jose
It ok just sometimes these detox mask can be too drying for my skin. It was very cute packing and it wasn’t that expensive so I’m hoping to give it another go before i decide to purchase another.
Mallory M.
This stuff hurts like a mf to take off but i hecking love it. The peel is so satisfying and it comes off in one piece PLUSS it has glitter in it which is super rad. It smells kinda funny but ot actually works really well. My skin always feels super soft after i use it and my acne has actually been getting better?? Which never happens?? So maybe i can thank this??
Kyra W.
Purchased at: Target
I really love a peel off mask! Peeling it off is some what satisfying. Just be careful where you put it (I.e. not to close to the hair line or on peach fuzz, facial hair) it really hurts to get off if caught in hair!!
Paige M.
El Paso, IL
Purchased at: Target
If your skin is in the need for a detox this is a good one. It wasn’t harsh on my skin and it met my expectations I had for the product. Fair price and clean smell.
Trista S.
Pittsburgh
Bliss products feel good on your skin, smell pretty, and work. This peel felt more luxurious than others I’ve tried and I think it helped my skin tone as well. Super glamorous and effective to boot. Beautiful design packaging on all Bliss products that fit in any budget. Love!!