bliss The Detoxifier Holographic Foil Sheet Mask

• This foil-backed, holographic sheet mask gently exfoliates and detoxifies pores for super smooth and radiant skin.
  • Binchotan charcoal fibers are woven into the material to help detoxify and purify skin
  • Hugs facial contours and forms a protective barrier to intensify serum delivery and absorption (nearly a full bottle of serum in one treatment!)

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Arginine, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Carbomer, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Betaine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal

Usage:

• Apply foil sheet mask onto a clean, dry face. Adjust eye, nose and mouth openings to fit. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask. Gently pat remaining serum into skin. (No need to rinse.)

I love it! Used it once and my skin felt amazing after
Im about to get it and I'm not sure if its worth it
Is it worth the hype?
Start your review of bliss The Detoxifier Holographic Foil Sheet Mask!
Carpinteria, CA
bliss The Detoxifier Holographic Foil Sheet Mask uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
bliss The Detoxifier Holographic Foil Sheet Mask uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
Another cute holographic sheet mask from bliss!! It gently exfoliates and detoxifies pores and left my skin super smooth and very soft to the touch!! I’m not sure what Binchotan charcoal fibers are.... but they are woven into the material of the sheet mask to help detoxify and purify skin, I’m not sure if they helped or not but just wanted to put that in their!! It hugged my face contours very well which is hard to find for me in a sheet mask!! It forms a protective barrier to intensify serum absorption which is supposed to be “nearly a full bottle of serum in one treatment” but I don’t know what serum it is obviously some sort of charcoal serum!! I would probably repurchase because their just fun to use and it did leave my skin smooth and very soft so it did it’s job of exfoliating and I liked the way it sat on my face without drying out!!!! So I would definitely recommend!!!!bliss The Detoxifier Holographic Foil Sheet Mask
Mount Kisco, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
So I bought this on sale as kind of a gimmicky deal...then I used it. It is lathered with a lot of serum which I like. Nothing worse than slightly wet sheet. It stuck well to my face for the 20 minutes and afterwards I felt so refreshed! I used the excess serum on my neck and dabbed in the rest on my face over a few nights. I recently had a break out and the dead skin just rubbed right off. Loving this mask and buying again!
The price point on this mask is great. It rehydrates beautifully and leaves your skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. There is not an overabundance if serum on the mask so it doesnt drip everywhere. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because it is hard to tell which side is supposed to be up and which side should be on your skin. I wish they made it more clear or would explain it better in the directions.
Harlingen, TX
I love Bliss.. and I love skincare. Any trip to Target means I’ll be in the skincare aisle for a good 30 minutes. I came across this mask and picked it up to try out. It’s super cute! And I actually loved the way it left my skin. It looked so clean and glowy. Definitely gonna stock up on these. Affordable. Sheet masks are great especially when you’re short on time!
Logan, OH
3* because it was super cute and i like masks buuutttt i feel like it didn't do any thing for my skin. (I'm oily) i just felt extra moisture in my skin but i guess i was expecting to feel like squeaky clean or something else. So if you want to just take a selfie in a cute mask then this is the one but if you want something to actually work... try a dif one.
Purchased at: CVS
This mask is absolutely amazing especially for those hard to get rid of blackheads! This is my first time actually using this mask for the price I think it's worth it I would love to purchase this again in the near future especially since it got rid of a lot of the blackheads that I had on my nose.
Monroe, NC
This product is amazing!! People always point out that I am glowing!! Very effective would recommend a hundred times!! I don't think there is any way to improve! Also has such nice packaging very aesthetically pleasing! There's always room for improvement but it is a great product!
Tyler, TX
bliss The Detoxifier Holographic Foil Sheet Mask uploaded by Taylor K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very nice mask. I like this one because it is one of the most "mess free" to use. Has a good amount of serum to pat into the skin on your face, neck, and chest. Always leaves my skin soft and brightened, helps to lower the redness of blemishes, and is affordable. Highly recommend!
Lafayette
Purchased at: CVS
Loved this mask. Showed immediate results. Made my skin brighter, poors smaller, blackheads not so noticeable all while wearing a fun shiny mask. Totally effective. I recommend this to every woman. Only thing I’d change is lowering the price making beauty more acceptable to all.
I like how this mask makes my skin feel soft and healthy! Nothing like a good detox after the end of a busy day. Bliss always makes great products, and I love everything that I have tried by them. I will continue to purchase Bliss, and I think you should, too!