BY BLISS

This sought-after selection of spa-inspired body blends will make all your holiday `blisses’ for smooth, soft, skin and a svelte silhouette come true! Includes full sizes of: lemon+sage body butter lemon+sage body scrub atgirlslim high intensity hand cream. Ingredients: lemon + sage body butter: Water , Cocos Nucifera Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calluna Vulgaris Extract, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stea. see more...

Buy on Amazon
April P.
This I bought for a travel kit then I used it and I love the brand I would definitely like to buy more products and try them. I would definitely recommend it. I bought my travel pack from TJMaxx the face wash is my favorite!
Mckenna W.
Montesnao
I ,personally, absolutely adored these Bliss products! I would most definitely buy them again, and recommend them to all of my friends and family. The Bliss 'Bod Squad' leaves you feeling fresh and moisturized!
veronique b.
Columbia, SC
A little pampering goes a long way. When using the product my skin looks perked up without the greasy residue of similar products.
Channon J.
Frankfort
I think it's a good product does what it says it will do. Has a good smell to it lol.i think it's well priced
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
These products are pretty nice, leave skin feeling moisturized however very messy and oily.
Reilly S.
Allendale, MI
I’ve been using several different products from bliss and their body care is extremely moisturizing and smells wonderfully. only downside, it the price point.
Liv M.
These cuties are amazing for a pick-me-up treat, and I'm always grabbing the set for birthday presents etc. The lemony scent is so refreshing and the effects are immediate! A huge recommendation to anyone thats looking for an at home spa day
Skye S.
Grand Manan
This makes my skin soft as heck and I love this product so so much it's so gentle on this skin and I use it a lot when I feel my skin needs a cleansing it has pretty packaging and it's very useful
kelly d.
Goiania , Setor Negrão de Lima, avenida Maria Bernadete, n : 555
Kit maravilhoso muitas utilidades eu não trocaria ele por nada o problema é só o preço alto desses produtos