BY BLISS

This sought-after selection of spa-inspired body blends will make all your holiday `blisses’ for smooth, soft, skin and a svelte silhouette come true! Includes full sizes of: lemon+sage body butter lemon+sage body scrub atgirlslim high intensity hand cream. Ingredients: lemon + sage body butter: Water , Cocos Nucifera Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calluna Vulgaris Extract, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stea. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aubrey A. S.
Great product for trying multiple products. You can feel the tightening effect after a few tries, but I think you would need to use these products for a very long time to see drastic effects. Can purchase at ULTA for a reasonable price, but would love if this had more drastic, quicker effects.
J_jonahh♐️♑️ A.
Sacramento , CA
I am addicted to the scents of this line! Never overwhelming, just enough to make you feel fresh and soft. The packaging is pretty to have on your vanity, and it really does feel like a spa when you use it. Only thing is make sure to use it quickly, the scent changes once it gets old.
alanis q.
I liked each of the products in this set! They left my skin feeling fresh, soft, and moisturized. Plus, the value was incredible -- $115 value! What a steal! I can't wait to repurchase this set. It's really convenient how it all comes together.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
The body butter in this set was my absolute favorite, it is smooth and it literally rubs on like butter and isn't greasy. I bought this at Nordstrom and I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend this to anyone.
Christy B.
This product is basically like a full body make over. When you continue to use it you can a difference in how soft and smooth your skin feel. Your skin isn't dry but this product moisture your skin and brings back that glow.
Erika L.
I enjoy the fat fuel slim but not sure if the results are long lasting. As s a beauty junkie I'm willing to continue using if only for my own sake. The set is nice and allows you to try some cool products.
Gissele C.
Chicago
I received this as a birthday gift, I had really dry skin until I came across this. My skin became very soft and moisturize. I recommend this to anyone  because it's lightweight and fast results!
bella s.
this set is absolutely amazing!! From the luscious soft cream, to the exfoliating scrub, I think this package is perfect!! When I apply the scrub I always gently rub the product against any areas that are very dry, and the dead skin comes off very smoothly!! After bathing, I apple the smooth body cream to any areas that I want to be moisturized!! And although the outcomes of the product is awesome the scent is gorgeous!! So overall I definetly recommend this beautiful set to everyone!!
April P.
This I bought for a travel kit then I used it and I love the brand I would definitely like to buy more products and try them. I would definitely recommend it. I bought my travel pack from TJMaxx the face wash is my favorite!
Mckenna W.
Montesnao
I ,personally, absolutely adored these Bliss products! I would most definitely buy them again, and recommend them to all of my friends and family. The Bliss 'Bod Squad' leaves you feeling fresh and moisturized!