BY BLISS

A must-have collection of unique, spa-inspired body blends that help deliver soft, smooth skin. Packed with four of Bliss’s most beloved body-boosters, this sought-after collection of spa-inspired blends will make all your wishes for soft, smooth skin and a svelte silhouette come true. Lather up with the celebrated Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds, vanquish dryness with the Lemon+Sage Body Butter and High Intensity Hand Cream, then massage on a bit of fatgirlslim® Skin Firming Cream to improve the appearance of cellulite. This set contains:- 6 oz fatgirlslim® Skin Firming Cream- 2.5 oz High Intensity Hand Cream- 6.7 oz Lemon+Sage Body Butter Maximum Moisture Cream- 4 oz Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath see more...

• What is the fat girl slim product and what does it do?1 Answers
Chastin P.
This was given to me as a gift. I use the body butter and hand cream all the time. I don’t think I would go out and purchase it again because Bliss products get pricey. But if you want quality creams for your body go ahead and buy this set.
Susan N.
Nutley, NJ
This product made my skin feel great and firm! I did think the cream felt a little heavier. The smell of the body butter was good though. I would definitely buy this again when in Bliss, however I am. It sure I would go out of my way to get it.
Tessa N.
i love these products. they come in a large range of options like lotion body butter shampoo and condotnioner. they smell so good and the smell lasts a while and doesnt fade quickly. i also love the cute modern udated packaging they comes in they have a fresh look to them.
Heather M.
Madison, MS
I really like the body butter, has a very clean scent and is nice and thick. I was given it at a hotel as their travel sized lotion!
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like all these products. It had my skin looking better and even feeling better in a couple of days time.
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This set helps cleanse and hydrate skin. The soapy suds ND the body buttter smell amazing
Sky C.
Gilmer, TX
What is the fat girl slim product and what does it do?

Amazon