BY BLISS #26 in Facial Peels

Bliss's reinvented the 'peel' with these convenient, single-step, no-rinse peel pads, engineered with innovative technology: that releases powerful levels of exfoliating glycolic acid over time for serious skin renewal without the harsh irritation see more...

• Does this product work as well as a professional peel?1 Answers
  • After reading the directions, it seems like you should us...3 Answers
  • I want free sample1 Answers
Ashley O.
Shafer, MN
I LOVE THESE LITTLE MIRACLE WORKERS. I purchased these for the first time back in December of 2017. I have minor to severe acne scarring, and I couldn't find anything that would take it away. I bought these on a wim (and on sale) . Obviously they didn't do anything with then first couple uses, acids take about a month to actually show some kind of change. I'm 4 months in now and my acne scarring is almost non existent. I still have some redness but I can't explain to you even how much better the texture of my skin is. I don't use these more than twice every month, but man do they make a difference. Worth. Every. Stinking. Penny.
TARA L.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Incredi-'Peel'! Spa-Strength Glycolic Resurfacing Pads more...
These little pads pack a mighty punch!!! I need a little extra “tough” love for my spots, discoloration and wrinkles. When you wipe these on your face (avoiding your eyes) you can feel the tingle and instantly feel refreshed.
I have just started using them, so i can not review if they work on wrinkles, but i definitely will dedicate some nights to trying them out!!
Kenzee R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Spa-Strength Glycolic Resurfacing Pads, 30 Packettes more...
I love glycolic peels! Of course when I was in school every two weeks I got a 35% glyolic peel facial (I have an addiction) but these pads do work! Fair warning if your skin is sensitive DO NOT USE GLYCOLIC! Glycolic is for more oily skin or skin that can stand a good exfoliating. Peels are the best way to clear your skin fast but they do have a little burn to them so if it burns too much or your face turns really red rinse it off with cool water!
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Review for: Spa-Strength Glycolic Resurfacing Pads, 30 Packettes more...
These things are amazing. I like to use them around that time of the month when I get annoying period acne around my chin. These take care of them in a snap. My skin feels amazing afterwards and it looks great. They’re like magic in a bottle square pad. They’re extremely expensive though so I don’t don’t use them all the time
Eugene O.
Philadelphia
This is an acid peel that you can feel go to work on dissolving dead surface skin cells immediately. The pad itself is not my favorite compared to other pads I tried, but the formulation works quickly. Might not be comfortable for sensitive skin, but I appreciate feeling the product go to work.
Emanuela R.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: N/A more...
Omg this stuff is MAGIC! I had bad “period acne” on my neck, my skin was red, irritated and my pimples were painful! I rubbed one of these beauties on my face and neck until I could feel the pad getting dry-ish. And kept rubbing in the product left on my face until fully absorbed. The next morning I woke up to no redness, no pain and my pimples were dried out! My skin was super soft too! I can’t recommend these enough after trying all the acne treatments possible! So easy and convenient!
Isabella M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
AMAZING RESULTS. I believe these are 10% glycolic acid saturated wipes. I used to have bad acne scarring on my face and these were the cure. Within a week of using this everynight before i went to sleep my skin marks dissapeared. I recommend these tp my friends and family members! These are a bit big with a lot of product so i recommend placing into a zip lock baggie and re using it twice. They are pricey but trust me it is 100% worth purchasing because it works wonders.
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
I am a freak when it comes to this mask! I hunted for what feels like forever for a good mask. and someone told me about this so j tried and I feel in love! My face feels so smooth when I get done using this!
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
Review for: Spa-Strength Glycolic Resurfacing Pads, 30 Packettes more...
definitely one of the first at home peel packs on the market and one of the best! did make my skin red during the first few days of use but helped greatly with the appearance of pores and texture on my skin.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
I love bliss products. These pads made my face feel really exfoliated. They are spa strength glycolic resurfacing pads and remind me a lot of another brand I've used in the past. Scored this pack of 30 for $5 at Tj maxx! I typically pay $$$ for my regular brand. Only thing I didn't like, was the shape and feel of them. Not as soft, but for this deal and great product, I don't mind. Overall, they are worth buying again.
Coleen A.
Middlesex , VT
After reading the directions, it seems like you should use the peel and nothing else after the peel has dried. Is this correct?
Amanda C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I bought this and I'm wondering if it helps with acne. So far I've noticed my skin is softer and less red but some of the reviews online said it takes a month to see results with acne. I constantly have breakouts all over my skin and I've tried all different things and nothing's helped. Has this helped anyone with acne?
nooreen k.
I want free sample
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
Does this product work as well as a professional peel?
Kennedi R.
What are these supposed to do for your face I really don’t get it?