BY BLISS #7 in Facial Peels

• This spa-quality peel gradually releases glycolic acid overnight to target fine lines, discoloration and imperfections for smoother, brighter skin by morning.
  • Spa-strength formula - with powerful levels of glycolic acid - inspired by thousands of Bliss Spa facial peels performed by our skin experts
  • Texture and tone is noticeably improved after just one use
  • Convenient, single-step, no-rinse peel pads

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid

Usage:

• Gently wipe over clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse. Use nightly.

• Have you tried looking on Amazon? They have 10% glycolic ...3 Answers
  • Does this product work as well as a professional peel?1 Answers
  • After reading the directions, it seems like you should us...3 Answers
Kristen K.
I received a free sample of these... then proceeded to buy the whole box the next day! I have some cystic acne and hyper-pigmented acne scars, these wipes made a noticeable difference over night (with one use) at smoothing and brightening my skin. My skin is dry/easily irritable but also has acne. This product helps with my acne and doesn’t over-dry or irritate my skin. I cut the wipes in half so I get double the uses and I use them every other night, following it up with a good moisturizer. Hope this helps someone! They really helped me. #WorthEveryPenny bliss That's Incredi-peel®
TARA L.
Columbus, OH
These little pads pack a mighty punch!!! I need a little extra “tough” love for my spots, discoloration and wrinkles. When you wipe these on your face (avoiding your eyes) you can feel the tingle and instantly feel refreshed.
I have just started using them, so i can not review if they work on wrinkles, but i definitely will dedicate some nights to trying them out!!
Raheleh V.
Centreville, VA
So I waited a couple weeks to actually try the product and write an honest review. I’ve been using this product for the last 2 weeks as instructed and I love it! I can see a difference in my skin especially in the morning when I wake up from applying it the night before. It tightens up the skin a bit and feels great leaving it glowing and smooth the next day, would highly recommend!
Ashley O.
Shafer, MN
I LOVE THESE LITTLE MIRACLE WORKERS. I purchased these for the first time back in December of 2017. I have minor to severe acne scarring, and I couldn't find anything that would take it away. I bought these on a wim (and on sale) . Obviously they didn't do anything with then first couple uses, acids take about a month to actually show some kind of change. I'm 4 months in now and my acne scarring is almost non existent. I still have some redness but I can't explain to you even how much better the texture of my skin is. I don't use these more than twice every month, but man do they make a difference. Worth. Every. Stinking. Penny.
gabby. S.
Danielson
I was very excited to try these due to the drug store price and because I heard chemical peels are good for hyperpigmentation. The smell is not that great and for someone with very dry skin this is not something I can use daily. I did see some improvement - my skin seemed brighter.
Holly B.
Phoenixville, PA
I love these! I have severe acne prone skin and sensitive skin and these did not irritate my skin at all. The next morning my break outs were smaller and skin felt smoother. Just be careful because it is not recommended you use these while using rentin-a so I have to stop using Rentin-a for a couple days before I use these pads.
Molly N.
Arlington , VA
I received this item complimentary in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own. I don't have very sensitive skin but this product BURNED so much that i gave up using them after two uses. i wanted to love it but since it did not agree with my skin, I wasn't able to use long enough to see any results.
Sabina K.
Ormond beach , FL
This peel was just okay. I'm not sure what the percentage of glycolic acid is in this product but it didn't seem to do anything for me. But it wasn't irritating so that's a plus and I did only use a sample so I cannot speak for long term use of this product.
Grace Haeun Y.
Boston, MA
Packaging is superrrr cute. It's a pretty strong product so I would not recommend using it every night. I have never gone to the spa for facials (they're expensive!) so it was nice to use these for an in-home spa treatment at my convenience and price point.
Emanuela R.
Kansas City, MO
Omg this stuff is MAGIC! I had bad “period acne” on my neck, my skin was red, irritated and my pimples were painful! I rubbed one of these beauties on my face and neck until I could feel the pad getting dry-ish. And kept rubbing in the product left on my face until fully absorbed. The next morning I woke up to no redness, no pain and my pimples were dried out! My skin was super soft too! I can’t recommend these enough after trying all the acne treatments possible! So easy and convenient!
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
After reading the directions, it seems like you should use the peel and nothing else after the peel has dried. Is this correct?
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Have you tried looking on Amazon? They have 10% glycolic 2% salicylic, and 5% glycolic 2% salicylic pads that are the exact same thing under a generic company and you get a ton of the wipes they are soaked through evenly and the only difference probably is that they are soft on both sides because it's not really good to scrub when you're using a chemical but you can save a lot of money using those.
Kennedi R.
What are these supposed to do for your face I really don’t get it?
Amanda C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I bought this and I'm wondering if it helps with acne. So far I've noticed my skin is softer and less red but some of the reviews online said it takes a month to see results with acne. I constantly have breakouts all over my skin and I've tried all different things and nothing's helped. Has this helped anyone with acne?
Sarah T.
Denver, CO
Does this make your face burn?