BY BLISS

• This spa-quality peel gradually releases glycolic acid overnight to target fine lines, discoloration and imperfections for smoother, brighter skin by morning.
  • Spa-strength formula - with powerful levels of glycolic acid - inspired by thousands of Bliss Spa facial peels performed by our skin experts
  • Texture and tone is noticeably improved after just one use
  • Convenient, single-step, no-rinse peel pads

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid

Usage:

• Gently wipe over clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse. Use nightly.

• How are these compared to Avon glycolic acid peel?1 Answers
  • Have you tried looking on Amazon? They have 10% glycolic ...3 Answers
  • Does this product work as well as a professional peel?1 Answers
Katie L.
I just started using this product, so I'm waiting to see the final results. I will say that this is hard to integrate with a full skincare routine, as I feel like I can't use it with my night cream or overnight masks. It feels like a product overload, but I don't want to sacrifice my other products. It's easy to use and seems to have a lot of hype, but it's probably the least exciting of the Bliss line IMO
Rachel B.
bradenton
I love this product! In some ways a cheaper dupe for Dennis Gross pads that are pricy. I use these once a week, and cut the pad in half to get 2 uses out of them. After, I like to use a heavier night cream. I wake up in the morning with softer, more radiant skin. I would be weary if you have a breakout, this product stings upon application in those areas.
Ty C.
Bells Tennessee
At first I didn't feel like this product was doing anything at all. I would apply each night before I went to bed and sleep overnight like the product says. After about three to four treatments I started noticing a burning sensation on my nose which is not something I would expect from a gentle peeling product. Also I do not have sensitive skin at all.
Jenny E.
Raleigh
These are amazing! I just started using them at night two weeks ago and they have made a HUGE difference. I cut them in half as well. This makes a box last a month. I am mid-30s and have started seeing fine lines around my eyes. This has definitely improved the overall appearance of my skin. I cannot recommend these enough!
Brittany D.
Dayton, OH
This is the first peel pad I tried when i first got into chemical exfoliating, and they’re great. They’re very gentle, I use them every night. The pad is on the bigger side so you get a lot of product. That’s also why I gave it four stars. There’s a lot of product so if you don’t use it, you are wasting it.
Vane E.
Orlando, FL
So I gave it a few days to do a good review! To see if I really liked it. Ta ta duh duh! I do! It’s strong! But it helps the skin breath better and get clear. It was 20$ for a 15 pack of pads which you can cut in half to make 30. I would recommend. It help with my little bumps
Kayla W.
Florence
This face mask left skin feeling super soft and vibrant. Saw a major difference in before and after application. It was very easy to apply and even easier to remove. I would definitely recommended this product to some one else and will also be using again!
Avery M.
Marietta, GA
Just discovered this product a few weeks ago! I use 2-3 times per week. I don’t have very sensitive skin so I feel like I can use it more often. I love how soft my skin feels in the morning after use. I haven’t seen results as much as I can feel them.
Joshua G.
Springville, AL
I love this product and use it regularly. It does exactly as described and after following the easy instructions I am left with clear smooth skin. The packaging is lightweight and easy to throw in your overnight bag without taking up room.
andrea s.
I love these! I put it on before bed as instructed and to be honest it stings a little bit when I apply it but it only lasts a few seconds. when I wake up my skin feels a lot offer and looks a lot less dull. would definitely buy these!
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
After reading the directions, it seems like you should use the peel and nothing else after the peel has dried. Is this correct?
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Does anyone put moisturizer/cream over this or does that ruin it?
Gannon K.
Florence, AL
Is this a harsh peel? I really want to try this but worried about it irritating my face.
Angelina L.
Saint Louis, MO
Does this irritate the skin? I have sensitive skin!