BY BLISS

Banish dry, flaky skin with this super-exfoliator. Foaming soap cleanses deeply, while pumice particles smooth. from our spa to your skin™ Fresh, foaming skin-smoothing body buff It could be the fresh scent, the frisk of the scrub or the finely-tuned foaming. Whatever the rather of your lather, our constantly bestselling shower and bath haute gets everybody s vote. see more...

victoria k.
This is my favorite scented scrub. It's a really clean scent and the scrub is not super rough and coarse. It's gentle enough to use daily and doesn't dry out my skin. The scent is light but lasts for a little while after use. My only wish is that it were just a tad bit more intensive as I feel like sometimes it doesn't do the trick of making my skin feel nice and soft after.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
member-53f54
I love this scrub, it makes me feel very fresh and clean when I get out of the shower! And I really does do what it is supposed to do! I really recommend this scrub!!
Emily W.
Rock Hill, SC
Not impressed. I was so excited to try this product because I love the foaming face wash. I was not happy with this product at all! Too harsh to be used on the face. It was definitely returned
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
I feel like this product is made for old ladies. I say that mostly because I just can't like it. I appreciate the concept of a scrub, but this feels like it has sand in it, and I don't like to get sand into places I can't get it off. Not my favorite.