BY BLISS

Jennifer P.
Love this product! Use it every morning in the shower. The minty component in it leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh! Brings life to my skin and definitely gives your skin the boost that we all need in the morning lol. Great product and price!
Laura T.
Manteo, NC
This is SOOOOO MINTY. It will seriously clear your sinuses if you have a stuffy nose. Leave you feeling clean and smelling minty fresh. Word to the wise- don't use on sunburned skin!!
Chelsea E.
Rochester, Ny
This scrub left my skin feeling very soft and smooth, but the scent is a bit overpowering! It is extremely minty, which I know is meant to 'wake you up' and be energizing, but it mostly just burned my eyes a bit. I did't use this on my face but just the overpowering scent kind of wafted up and stung a bit.

Like I said, this made my skin feel great, but I will definitely be using this sparingly.
Hillary S.
Another product I received from ipsy. For those of you who want to exfoliate, but have really sensitive skin, i would definitely recommend this product. It's not harsh at all, and has a nice fresh clean feeling after use.
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
I like this be a use it leave the skin feeling very clean and smooth after one use. I bought it for my mom and she loves it
Kayla D.
I use this exfoliator all the time it really leaves your skin feeling amazing and it's very cheap