BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ fresh n foamy body polish This skin-cleansing scrub lathers up for a gentle but supreme suds-ing, smoothing and softening. a standing eau -vation, please We asked for your two scents , and you made your noses heard.  After 40,000 votes, blood orange + white pepper emerged as the winning fragrance in our 2008 eau -lection.  We appreciate you coming out and doing your beauty duty. ; see more...

• I heard a lot of great things about this product. I've been look...8 Answers
  • Can you use it anywhere on your body?4 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin?1 Answers
Flora R.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
The price of this scrub might induce some sticker shock at first but trust me, it is TOTALLY worth the price. I use this all over my body (not the face) after a rough workout and this does an amazing job exfoliating my skin. I have relatively soft sensitive skin to begin with and some scrubs will be harsh on my skin but this one is not. The sugar is much more finely grained and leaves my skin feeling soft afterwards with no irritation.

This suds up beyond belief. Just add to wet skin and about 2 tablespoons is enough for me to do my whole body. So even though this may seem pricey, the tub will actually last a long time and may actually be more cost effective than scrubs that dont do a good job sudsing.

If you are debating trying it, just do it. You'll be thankful and very happy to have a "spa at home" experience.
W1sgal A.
W1sgal A.
This product is wonderful as a body polish. The only reason I did not give it five stars it wasn't very moisturizing but it is a real cleanser not necessarily a sugar scrub with an oil base in it it's more like a sugar scrub with soap in it. Lovely sent and the sent will last about an hour or two after on your skin
ruel g.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
This is my top fav body scrub. The scent is citrusy and it has just the right amount of exfoliants. It also foams which is just perfect. I go through it really quickly though because I can't help but to use it all the time.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
This scrub is an awesome scrub. Smells delicious. It is a pretty dine scrub so it doesn't feel like it's scratching you too roughly. This is an excellent product to buy. I love all of bliss's products
Patricia  G.
Patricia G.
East Durham, NY
I love a good scrub and Bliss sugar scrub is one to try! It's helps you get off all your dead skin for smooth skin!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I use this product on my legs before I shave and have found that it gets all of the dead skin off. By doing this before shaving my legs are now smoother when getting out of the shower. I purchased this at a Bath and Body Works outlet and definitely recommend it. When I was checking out the girl ringing me up said she uses it also and that it is her favorite.
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Miami
This is a fairly price scrub.  Smell great, leaves you feeling refresh.  Only use this on the body, from the neck down to your feet.  I use a body scrub weekly on my body, every Friday! It's long lasting, about 8 weeks worth.  I would certainly buy it again.
Fathima D.
Fathima D.
Jonesboro, AR
Had high hopes for this product but I really didn't like the smell for starters, too strong for my taste and it almost did nothing for my skin, it just dried it out a lot. Maybe I scrubbed too hard but this was a "meh" for me.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
houston
Love love love this scrub. Gets all the dead skin off my body and smells amazing! I normally only use it 2 times a week but it is very moisturizing but effective. It is a gentle exfoliator and I like using scrubs better than a loofah as I feel like it’ll get dirty.
yvette g.
yvette g.
I heard a lot of great things about this product. I've been looking for, but I haven't been able to find it. Does anyone know where I can find it?
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Can you use it anywhere on your body?
Holly J.
Holly J.
Is this good for dry skin?