Bliss Steep Clean Pore Purifying Mask 3.4 oz uploaded by Dana C.

BY BLISS

A deep pore-cleansing, fifteen-minute facial for all skin types. Bliss Steep Clean(R) Mask is a pore-plunging, clog-clearing, professional-strength facial mask that transforms skin into a scene of extreme purity in just 15 minutes. This skincare essential exfoliates dead skin cells for a smoother complexion, prevents clogged pores to minimize breakouts, minimizes large pores, and brightens skin. It is a must-have for all (but especially congested) skin types. It is formulated Without: - Petrochemicals- Phthalates Be sure to mix the yellow and blue product together in your hands prior to applying this action activates the exfoliating enzymes. Research results: After 4 weeks, testers reported the following results*:- 74 felt that skin appeared more radiant- 73 saw a reduction in pore size- 87 felt skin was purified / deeply cleansed- 76 felt that product eliminated dead skin cells- 94 felt that product left skin smooth*Based upon consumer evaluations in a clinical study evaluated by a dermatologist. see more...

Bliss Steep Clean Pore Purifying Mask 3.4 oz
  • "I swear by this product! Use it every Friday as a purifying mask after the gym.  It is gentle on my sensitive skin, yet highly effective.  I adore the clean design the Bliss line uses and I am never disappointed in any Bliss products. Highly recommend adding this to your beauty regime." in 13 reviews
Paul S.
I LOVE this mask! Yes, it’s expensive, but so is getting a facial at a salon/spa. Let’s also take into consideration that you can get at least ten (10) uses out of this for the same cost of ONE facial, and you can see that this truly is a good value!! Be sure to pump an equal amount of product from both sides and then mid them together to it activate it. Apply to your face and in ten minutes you’ll have skin that is deeply cleansed, visibly brighter, and minus all dead skin cells that were causing you problems!!
Keely Shae W.
I LOVE everything about Bliss products!! I would recommend this to just about everyone. It’s for all different skin types and honestly helped clear up some acne I had going on at one point. Their products feel like they get deep into your skin and clean everything you’ve ever had on your face out! It’s so refreshing and leaves a good clean smell on your face!
Annie A.
Makes my face super soft!! It smells very good and I would definitely use it again. It is a little pricey but it’s well worth it. A little goes a long way. I was very well satisfied and I use it biweekly. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants their face to feel like a cloud!
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
This product is very easy to use, and it does not feel like anything special while you are using it, but once you rinse it off, you will immediately notice a difference in your skin. Steep Clean leavs the pores cleans and your face really does feel like you had a professional treatment.I stopped using it for a few weeks, and could not figure out why my skin seemed to be regressing. I dug it out of my overly full closet and used it yesterday and voila. My face is feeling and looking much better.This mask should probably be used weekly for optimal results.Bliss products are expensive, but they are worth it to me.
shelby d.
Nashville
bliss and their products blow me away every time! Their ingredients are not harmful to the skin and actually work in benefiting your skin care needs. For someone with cloged pores, like me, this is amazing! It does a great job of unclogging those nasty and annoying pores.
Jena B.
I really liked the smell of it, and the price wasn't bad. Unfortunately it gave me a small rash which is why I discontinued it. I bought off website, a little disappointed in it. I love simple, and the packaging was simple and I loved it. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Hannah P.
Kenosha
This mask left my skin feeling so refreshed and I need to pick up more before I run out! Definitely has been added to my Saturday night detox ritual. 10/10 recommend if you need a mask that makes your pores feel like new. It was great to feel like I had a fresh slate!
Sandra S.
Omaha
I LOVE IT ! It was honestly one of the best face product I used it wasn’t effective and it worked perfectly for me I bought it online just to try it out. It was much first time but I use it everyday I love it! It needs no improvement i recommend this for every girl
Jenna H.
Terre Haute
Love this product! It does wonders for me. I was told about it from an online source, and ever since then, I have loved this brand. I am a first time user, and I bought it online. I am very interested in trying other products in this line, and would buy it again.
Dahianna M.
Chicago
This pore purifying mask works great, it does reduce the size of the pores and cleans impurities, however if you have dry skin, it won't be a good match for you since it dries up the skin quite a lot. [product:bliss-steep-clean-pore-purifying-mask-3.4-oz]
Sam I.
Winter Garden, FL
How often would you use this product? And how long does it usually last?
Jen H.
York, PA
Will this product help with mh oily skin?
Kat S.
I see this all the time at target. Does this have long term effects on poreous oily skin?
Cynthia H.
Will this break me out? I have oily acne prone skin. Is it good for sensitive skin?