BY BLISS

A complexion-clarifying toner. Stay one step ahead of excess oil and shine with Bliss Steep Clean Mattifying Toner Pads. Get a multitude of skin benefits in one handy pad you can have the power to regulate oil and sebum, fight blemish-causing bacteria, refine pores, and maintain moisture all in the palm of your hand. This advanced solution is ideal for oily skin. Its complex of purifying ingredients and smart sponge technology delivers decidedly clear, smooth matte results. see more...

samantha v.
Bangor , ME
These are my favorite toning pads and I use them all the time with the rest of the bliss skincare line.  I love that these pads keep my skin clear and i can easily target the areas i want with the pads.  They packaging is classic Bliss white and teal which I love.  I use these at night before I go to bed and my skin feels great in the morning.
Valerie P.
These toner pads are so amazing! Super easy to use, and somewhat gentle on my skin. They exfoliate as they remove any remaining dirt and oil from my face, after washing. I feel like they were pretty effective and will more than likely buy them again.
Elizabeth B.
Detroit
I have always been a fan of these quick wipe pads. When I first bought it I didn't know if the value was there but WOW! I will definitely keep buying these. My expectations were blown out of the water. I have told a lot of my friends about this product. I felt super clean and refreshed after using these- especially after a hard workout!
Alyssa M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love these! They keep my face feeling clean and keep my breakouts from lasting longer then a week. After I take off my makeup with makeup wipes I use these to ensure all the diet is off of my face. Love love love these
Kristal N.
Love this brand! And all their products! These toner matte pads are awesome! One small pad does an awesome job! They really tone and matte all at the same time! Great for those problems areas for oily/shiny skin!
Komila N.
Oak Harbor, WA
My favorite toned pads perfect for summer touch up especially out in the sun!! Super gently and great for oily skin! Found a steal over at tj maxx otherwise I get the at sephora!
Rikki G.
New york, NY
The best toner pads out there. Helps fight acne and redness. I also use it to calm my skin after getting my eyebrows waxed. I love the fact that these pads come saturated with liquid so one pad goes a long way.
Catherine H.
Montclair
These pads were great in the summer. I used them every other day because I have dry skin. But in the winter they were way too strong and caused a very red scaly face for me. I had to stop using them.
Rosie O.
Great toner pads that leave your skin feeling fresh and clean.  Purchased them at one of the Bliss Spa at a good price, worth every penny.
Therese L.
This product rejuvenate the skin, leaving it with a soft and silly feeling for hours . It is quite accessible and price is not steep