Bliss Steep Clean Mattifying Toner Pads uploaded by Evelyn B.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ oily skin types T-zone shine is thing of the past with our toner pads! Perfect for oily and combination skin to reduce mid-day shine without leaving your cheeks peeling or parched. With salicylic acid, smartsponge technology , and dead cell digesting enzymes. Don t face the day without them. soaked in a solution of oil-busting salicylic acid + AHAs smartsponge spheres control excess sebum and shine multi-fruit exfoliators minimize pores see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
I love using the bliss steep clean mattifying toner pads. They are easy and convenient to travel with, especially in a carry one since they arn't in liquid form. I love being able to throw these into my makeup bag and go. Would recommend for combination skin types.
Katie N.
Newport News, VA
These were pretty ok for the price I got at Marshalls. They exfoliated well and matted the skin nice. Not very harsh at all. If I would have spent over $15 for them, I would have returned the product.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
I  have been using these toner pads for about 3 years and I must say that I am more than happy with the results. Ever since I was a teenager I have had very sensitive combination skin and I still tend to get T-zone shine. After always struggling with finding the right products the bliss pads really improved the condition of my skin by making it smoother and clearer. The toner also calms my skin but I would recommend people with dry skin to be careful because it lists alcohol as a second ingredient so that high content might be too irritating for them.

From my personal experience I get the best results when I use the pads twice a day (morning/evening). There are 50 pads so one jar lasts for a bit less than a month. It is a slightly overpriced product but for me it is money well spent.
Marelyn M.
Palmdale
I really loved these! They are perfect for getting all the residue from everything heavy youve used on youre face. These are great for only skin. It collects oils from the face leaving skin alittle less oily. I really wouldnt recommend it to people with dry skin. I really saw a huge difference in my skin.
Grace M.
I liked this product well enough. It was not as mattifying as I had anticipated it would be, but it would be good to use in a pinch. I would say it is a gentle product because I have sensitive skin and did not have a reaction, but always spot test! I probably would buy this again if I found it on sale.
Felecia G.
Love it definitely feels great on the skin. Doesn't have a bad smell. Doesn't make your skin feel right, or dry. It is good value, although it is a little price for my budget but we'll worth it, it's very gentle on the skin. I do recommend if you haven't tried it go check it out!!!
Laura B.
Lynchburg, VA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have huge pores on my face and these changed my skin. I have bought this product many times and have loved it over and over again. It made my skin feel fresh and clean. I bought them at TJ Maxx for a great price. I would recommend this to others.
Kayla W.
18 S highland avenue Runnemede, NJ
They work very well. I loved it !! It's very easy to use. Anyone can use it and it isn't overly expensive like other products I've used before. It's small packaging is great because it fits anywhere you can think to put it. I totally recommend that you buy this product.
Alyssa K.
I absolutely love these pads for when my skin is feeling full or my pores look clogged. They really make you feel like you're deep cleaning your skin. Beware that they can be drying! So try not to over use them if you have sensitive skin. All in all a great product
SeraBabii C.
Buffalo, NY
I love to use this product before and after my makeup application, the smell is not too harsh and they are very easy to use. I was happy to see after using this my makeup applied way better. I'll deffintly be buying this item again and highly recommend to others.