Bliss Steep Clean Facial Mask uploaded by Muskan R.Bliss Steep Clean Facial Mask uploaded by Muskan R.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Professional-strength facial mask for all skin types This pore plunging, clog clearing mask will transform skin into a scene of extremely clean when used weekly for 15 minutes. Intensive exfoliation, oil elimination, and deep pore purging are a perfect for all skin types. Dissolves dead cells and debris Exfoliates and smoothes skin s surface Prevents plugged and prominent pores Includes botanical skin brighteners. see more...

• How well does it work? and is it worth it?2 Answers
  • I love trying new face products and have been wanting to ...1 Answers
  • I like trying new facials masks, but would this one be go...1 Answers
Tina Y.
Walker, MI
This deep cleansing mask is my favorite! I have combination/oily skin and this does the job. It really penetrates deep into the skin's pores and cleanses it. I love the light smell and is super refreshing. This mask will need to stay on for about 15 minutes, but if that is what it takes to clear up my skin, I'll absolutely do it. My skin feels amazing after using this mask!
Tina C.
Oh my goodness! This is one of my favorite masks ever! It is so good at dissolving dead skin cells, cleaning up your pores, and leaving your skin feeling clean, light, and smooth. There is a dual pump - one side is blue and the other yellow. You pump equal amounts and mix with your finger tips to activate the enzymes and then spread it across your face. It looks white and is creamy when you smooth it on your face. You leave it on for 15-20 minutes and the color will fade. You might feel some tingling going on. I don’t have any issues with this. You clean it off with wiping with a warm wash cloth. Dry patchy skin is all gone without drying skin further and skin feel so clean and smooth. I love this and use it once a week.
Kirsten R.
Eveleth
Using this product really helped minimizing my large pores and helped the build up of my black heads. It met most of my expectations, but for it to show results you must use the product frequently. I would recommend it to others if they have time and money to put into this product, it really helped.
Liesel S.
San Diego
It feels great on the skin. Wasn’t drying. Smells amazing. The only thing that kept me from loving it was that I really couldn’t tell if it did anything or not. Skin felt refreshed afterwards, but there wasn’t any noticeable difference in my pores. Perhaps I need to use it more regularly to notice a difference.
Jenna H.
Terre Haute
Love this product! It does wonders for me. I was told about it from an online source, and ever since then, I have loved this brand. I am a first time user, and I bought it online. I am very interested in trying other products in this line, and would buy it again.
Julia A.
Oxford
I really like bliss products! The design is aesthetically pleasing and I am never disappointed. I really like this mask! It’s not to strong of a scent and is easy to apply. Not as flashy as other masks though, so don’t get this for the “wow” factor.
lillail f.
AMAZINGG IT IS A LIFE SAVER !! I USE NOTHING BUT THIS PRODUCT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THIS PRODUCT!!

I AM RECOMMENDING IT FOR EVERYONE IT HELPS SO MUCH MY SISTER, MY MOTHER, MY WHOLE FAMILY USES THIS PRODUCT!!

I WOULD DEFINATLY BUY THIS PROUDCT AGAIN !!
Kealy R.
Sheffield
Wonderful product! Leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed, and new! First time user of this particular mask, but I LOVED it! Bought it online! Exceeded my expectations by a long shot! I loved it! I will definitely be a repeat customer!
Katie H.
beebe
This mask is so refreshing and relaxing and makes you feel like you have a brand new face haha. The bottle is just the right size the price is great for what the product does I will definitely be recommending this to everyone.
christal g.
Hudson
I can honestly say this is one of the best face cleaning product Ive ever used for my face. I began using Steep Clean a month ago and I have seen the number of blackheads steadily decrease. Bliss Steep Clean Facial Mask theres less than half as many as there were before. Also, this product feels and smells amazing. I was worried it might itch or tingle but it's very gentle. I can hardly tell I have it on.
Nebly M.
Phelan, CA
It seems very pricey is it really worth the price?
Paloma M.
Does this product leave the skin greasy?
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
How well does it work? and is it worth it?
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Does this work for all skin types?
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I like trying new facials masks, but would this one be good for oily skin? I have oily skin in the winter.