BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Professional-strength facial mask for all skin types This pore plunging, clog clearing mask will transform skin into a scene of extremely clean when used weekly for 15 minutes. Intensive exfoliation, oil elimination, and deep pore purging are a perfect for all skin types. Dissolves dead cells and debris Exfoliates and smoothes skin s surface Prevents plugged and prominent pores Includes botanical skin brighteners. see more...

• How well does it work? and is it worth it?2 Answers
  • I love trying new face products and have been wanting to try this...1 Answers
  • I like trying new facials masks, but would this one be good for o...1 Answers
Myriam S.
Dallas
I can honestly say this is the best product I have ever used on my face. Bliss Steep Clean Facial Mask For years, I have had very stubborn blackheads on my nose and the area next to my nose. I have tried everything imaginable to banish them and had very little success. I began using Steep Clean a month ago and I have seen the number of blackheads steadily decrease. There are now about half as many as there were before. Also, this product feels and smells amazing. I was worried it might itch or tingle but it's very gentle. I can hardly tell I have it on
christal g.
Hudson
I can honestly say this is one of the best face cleaning product Ive ever used for my face. I began using Steep Clean a month ago and I have seen the number of blackheads steadily decrease. Bliss Steep Clean Facial Mask theres less than half as many as there were before. Also, this product feels and smells amazing. I was worried it might itch or tingle but it's very gentle. I can hardly tell I have it on.
Tina T.
Walker, MI
This deep cleansing mask is my favorite! I have combination/oily skin and this does the job. It really penetrates deep into the skin's pores and cleanses it. I love the light smell and is super refreshing. This mask will need to stay on for about 15 minutes, but if that is what it takes to clear up my skin, I'll absolutely do it. My skin feels amazing after using this mask!
⚡️Chloe L.
Glendale
It was nice and it left my skin feeling healthy but a little tight. The price was ok, but if it was up to me I would put it at a cheaper price. Just because it wasn’t the bestest product out there. The packaging made me feel like I was rich. I would buy it again
🌹Megan🌹 S.
Torrington
Everything from bliss has been amazing. I received a face was in one of my subscriptions and I loved it so much I bought the full size $40 bottle at tjmaxx. It was the 3 in 1 oxygen one. I have cyst acne along my chin and it helped it out wonders.
Camille S.
Southfield, MI
It really gets down in your pores and get all of the gunk out. This was one of my first times trying Bliss skincare and I am surprised. I would probably only use this 3 times a week because I don’t feel like I need it everyday!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This mask makes my skin feel totally moisturized and makeup ready. I've only used it a few times a week, usually after exfoliating. But I can tell you that this product definitely improves the look and texture of your skin!
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
This mask is like a vacuume for your pores. It pulls out any congestion that is stuck under the skin. If you haven't used it before and have alot of congestion, I wouldn't use it if you need your skin to look good for a couple days because it pulls the acne to the surface which sucks, but it's a good thing! I used a salicylic treatment with this to clear it up fast
Morgan R.
schnecksville
The product worked well and it was definitely what I expect but my skin was a little dry afterwards and I think I could find a better facial cleanser cheaper. Probably wouldn’t buy again because of the dryness.
Lexys B.
Laconia
This product is great after you have had a long day. Not only does it help remove your makeup but it also refreshes your skin and keeps your skin clear. This product is affordable and worth it for the price.
Nebly M.
Phelan, CA
It seems very pricey is it really worth the price?
Paloma M.
Does this product leave the skin greasy?
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
How well does it work? and is it worth it?
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Does this work for all skin types?
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I like trying new facials masks, but would this one be good for oily skin? I have oily skin in the winter.