BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Professional-strength facial mask for all skin types This pore plunging, clog clearing mask will transform skin into a scene of extremely clean when used weekly for 15 minutes. Intensive exfoliation, oil elimination, and deep pore purging are a perfect for all skin types. Dissolves dead cells and debris Exfoliates and smoothes skin s surface Prevents plugged and prominent pores Includes botanical skin brighteners. see more...

• How well does it work? and is it worth it?2 Answers
  • I love trying new face products and have been wanting to ...1 Answers
  • I like trying new facials masks, but would this one be go...1 Answers
Tina Y.
Walker, MI
This deep cleansing mask is my favorite! I have combination/oily skin and this does the job. It really penetrates deep into the skin's pores and cleanses it. I love the light smell and is super refreshing. This mask will need to stay on for about 15 minutes, but if that is what it takes to clear up my skin, I'll absolutely do it. My skin feels amazing after using this mask!
Morgan G.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a very nice mask. It has two parts to it when your press down the pump both parts come out and you mix them together to mix the ingredients together and get the exfoliating properties working. It’s a very creamy mask and doesn’t have anything that irritates my skin. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and clean.
Sabrina P.
My skin used to always feel so dry and unhydrated. No products would ever work for me and I finally decided to try this facial mask. I use this two or three times a week and my skin is so smooth and feels extremely fresh. I would recommend all of my friends to buy this because it’s absolutely AMAZING!!
Jenna H.
Terre Haute
Love this product! It does wonders for me. I was told about it from an online source, and ever since then, I have loved this brand. I am a first time user, and I bought it online. I am very interested in trying other products in this line, and would buy it again.
Lory W.
Elmhurst, NY
Jwhehjd ejeje dhejebe hebeheb she be ggg ff fbg dcv f ddec dcv DD ddffdd ddd see deed see ddd Seth TV and internet is down at the bottom of water and take a nap before baby I have been caughing to do anything else with the boots are so many people in the office
Erin C.
I felt like this product slid over my skin rather than sinking in and foaming up, which I prefer in a facial cleanser. Having said that, when it is rinsed off, it leaves my combination skin feeling soft, smooth and moist, as well as lightly exfoliated.
Marissa H.
fontana
Love this stuff works good will buy me more. Got it as a gift once and kept getting it.
Very cheap  good value. Nice package come in good condition  packing in good condition.  Very effective you wl not be disappointed.
Kealy R.
Sheffield
Wonderful product! Leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed, and new! First time user of this particular mask, but I LOVED it! Bought it online! Exceeded my expectations by a long shot! I loved it! I will definitely be a repeat customer!
Marcie M.
Los Angeles
Bliss Triple Oxygen Mask easy application, fresh citrus scent. My skin feels hydrated and fine lines and wrinkles seem less noticeable. One of my go to face masks as it always makes me feel better to look better.
christal g.
Hudson
I can honestly say this is one of the best face cleaning product Ive ever used for my face. I began using Steep Clean a month ago and I have seen the number of blackheads steadily decrease. Bliss Steep Clean Facial Mask theres less than half as many as there were before. Also, this product feels and smells amazing. I was worried it might itch or tingle but it's very gentle. I can hardly tell I have it on.
Nebly M.
Phelan, CA
It seems very pricey is it really worth the price?
Paloma M.
Does this product leave the skin greasy?
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
How well does it work? and is it worth it?
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Does this work for all skin types?
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I like trying new facials masks, but would this one be good for oily skin? I have oily skin in the winter.