BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Professional-strength facial mask for all skin types This pore plunging, clog clearing mask will transform skin into a scene of extremely clean when used weekly for 15 minutes. Intensive exfoliation, oil elimination, and deep pore purging are a perfect for all skin types. Dissolves dead cells and debris Exfoliates and smoothes skin s surface Prevents plugged and prominent pores Includes botanical skin brighteners. see more...

• How well does it work? and is it worth it?2 Answers
  • I love trying new face products and have been wanting to try this...1 Answers
  • I like trying new facials masks, but would this one be good for o...1 Answers
Jackie B.
I'd say that this product is pretty strong so I use it maybe once or twice a month. It contains two products one is yellow and the other is blue. You mix them together in your hand and apply to your face for 15 minutes. When I take it off my skin feels smooth and not tight or super dry. It is a little difficult to take off because it is a gel consistency but I feel like it does a really good job of cleaning my face. I only put a moisturizer on after and I feel refreshed.
Monique M.
My skin felt like it could breathe again after using this! I definitely liked the way it made my face feel. I did not experience any sensitivity or discomfort after use, and was all thumbs up. Bliss products have been great to me.
Candy C.
Just got this dual pump mask and love it! It really makes your skin feel squeaky clean. I wouldn't use it daily because it would be to drying. Good to use couple times a week for sweaty summer
Sonja L.
Oak Harbor, WA
I use this product pretty regularly. I absolutely love it. It keeps my skin black head free. I especially notice it throughout my T zone.
Liz J.
I love this mask! I have combination skin and it feels like it truly deep cleans my face without leaving it tight or dry.
Casey S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this mask! Makes my skin feel so clean and soft after I use it! It's really gentle!
Keiana C.
New Orleans
I use this mask when I need a deep clean. My skin always feels so squeaky clean afterwards, but definitely don't overdo it. I could see this mask drying out my skin if used too frequently.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This is the best cleanser I have ever bought for my skin. For years I had bumps on my forehead that no skin product could eliminate. It wasn't acne or open blemishes, just a cluster of bumps. The first time I used Steep Clean, my bumps were very noticeably diminished. By the second time, they were totally gone. I don't mind paying more for a cleanser that works. Thank you, Bliss.
Sophia L.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love this mask! It makes my skin super soft and it's comfortable on. I use this once a week in between clay masks because it's less intense on my skin then the clay masks. Also, the smell is great and a little pump of the mask goes a long way.
Kelly R.
Los angeles, CA
My face always feels so nice after using this!! It smells lovely and would make a great addition to your weekly skin care routine.
It is a bit pricey and there are other alternatives if price is a factor but it's worth the splurge.
Nebly M.
Phelan, CA
It seems very pricey is it really worth the price?
Paloma M.
Does this product leave the skin greasy?
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does it work? and is it worth it?
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for all skin types?
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like trying new facials masks, but would this one be good for oily skin? I have oily skin in the winter.